Chapter 1~its just who i am

Isabella Bianchi

Fuck, I hate having to help the newbies train. It's so annoying that I have to help teach these kids how to hold a gun properly, its as if they have never seen a gun in their life."OK you lil twerps class is dismissed today go home and get rest see you guys tomorrow."

I sighed as I slummed myself into the chair nearby. I hate doing the mafias dirty work even though I do it everyday for a living, still I should be out in the field blowing someone's brains out but instead I'm stuck playing baby sitter. As I was on my way out I received a call from the person I knew would call me as soon as my classes were over"Hi mom" "Hello my fiore,I hope your on your way home I made your favourite" "I will be there in 30" " OK bye I love you" "I love you too mom." My mom always called me everyday after class to make sure I don't go off and kill myself after all she knows how much I HATE these classes but I have to do it for the mafia and my family.

I got home and went straight to my room I immediately got out of my tight ass clothes,took a shower and wore an oversized t-shirt with a pair of shorts underneath. I put my hair up in a messy bun and went straight for dinner. When I arrived downstairs I met with my Mom and Dad who were playing with the twins, they were my older brothers kids-Donatello. I went to the kitchen and saw my nonna(grandmother) cooking our family tradition Marinera sauce after all we are Italian. Ever since our family moved to New York, it has been my grandmother's job to make sure we don't lose our heritage and to remind us where we came from.

As we all sat down for dinner I could feel my family's eyes on me I looked up and everyone looked back down. "Spit it out before I beat it out." "What do you think about marriage" my dad asked
"Nothing, it's really very useless to me"
"What do you think about you and marriage" my mom asked. I choked on my spit when I heard that sentence. "I don't want to get married, mom. I've said it for the hundredth time" "Just think about it my fiore."  I left the table and went to my room. I was so fed up with this topic. My parents have been trying to get me into relationships ever since I turned 20 and tried to get me to marry ever since I turned 22. I mean they did get married when, my mom was 24 and my dad was 27 ,but I didnt want that life. I passed out after binge watching Gossip Girl,even if I have an edge to myself it's the little stuff that bring out my inner girly.

I woke up at 5:00 am because the banging noise that came from the twins' room. As much as I love my brother and his wife they could not wake up any earlier than 09:00 which was a problem cause the twins are early birds and they usually wake up at 06:00 so today was a bit strange. "Alessandro, Leonardo what are you guys doing" as I see them both out their beds and on the floor drawing in their books and banging their toy hammers on the ground. I picked them up, went downstairs, and made them a snack. After putting them in their beds, I went upstairs, got dressed, and ready for the day. I wore a comfy pair of grey sweatpants and a white bodysuit and wore a blue and white checkered jacket on top.

I went to my favourite coffee shop thats where I get my usual a mocha with a bagel as I took my order I could feel someone's eyes on me I brushed it off and went to the mall to buy the twins a little something, I love spoiling those lil brats

I went to my favourite coffee shop thats where I get my usual a mocha with a bagel as I took my order I could feel someone's eyes on me I brushed it off and went to the mall to buy the twins a little something, I love spoiling those lil brats. Although mom says I shouldn't cause it will ruin them but I just can't help it.

As I was waiting in line I got that feeling of someone watching me again. I paid at the till and immediately drove to a place with a dodgy neighbourhood and went to this dark alley with my gun cocked up and ready. "Show yourself, I know your here" seconds later a man in dark clothing and a black mask came out of the shadows "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU"  he kept quiet but took a step forward and spoke in a language I never heard before один, he took another step closer два
What the fuck was he saying the language sounded so rough and aggressive it almost sounded lik-Russian!. This mother fucker was Russian I turned around to see 2 men sneaking up on me I took out a gun and aimed for their heads and shot them I turned back to the guy who was only 2 feet away from me. "Fucking Russians, I'm taking you in" with that I punched his face hard but he didn't pass out, I punched again and he still didn't pass out. Fuck him I took out a drug that I used to make him sleep and took him back to the mafia.

Demetri Andreev

I got punched in the face multiple times and Fuck I loved it the way she shot my men down without hesitation just made me feel...uncontrollable. I got put into a chair in a dark cold cellar I could tell it was one due to the smell of old wine. I was disturbed in my thoughts by a feeling of cold water poured on my head. "Who the fuck are you ,to be following my sister around" sister huh,so she has a brother guess imma have to play impress the family.

"I asked you a fucking question" I chuckled a little" I am a very dangerous person,one that should not be in this chair,but if u must know I am Demetri Andreev a member of the Russian mafia." "So you really are of Russian blood,let him go" "What!" I heard the familiar voice of the woman that caused me such and pleasure "Did u forget the fact that he followed me to a dark alley and had men almost kidnap me?!" "I SAID LET HIM GO." Her brother shouted at the top of his lungs. She undid my chains with a feeling of hate that I could see in her eyes"Thank you baby." I said, she looked at me unfazed turned around and left, damn I could slap that ass anyday.

Isabella Bianchi

I don't know what was more sickening my brother letting him go or the fact that he called me baby. I just wanted rest I went to my afternoon class with those good for nothing, future assassins gave them some lessons and left straight for home. I took a bath cause I wanted to relax and I surprisingly thought of him... his eyes, his lips, the strong Russian accent that he had, I hated it all Fuck I hate the Russians and for the fact that one was in my house it made me sick to my stomach. I got out the tub and put on some comfy shorts and a top. I ordered noodles from my favourite Chinese shop down the street.

I received a call from a person I never thought would call.

AHHHH MY FIRST CHAPTER I FEEL SO FUCKING COMPLETE AND I KNOW THIS BOOK IS GONNA TAKE MANY, MANY TURNS.
Thank you for reading this book till here
Comment your thoughts and all that stuff.