prolouge

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.. .・。.・゜✭・.・

{ irl flashback }

ₛₜᵣₒg d ₛₜd ᵢₒₙₛ

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.. .・。.・゜✭・.・

"are you sure this is a good idea? im not good with new people" i asked my friend, heidi as i adjusted my dress. "iris im 100% sure, it's just my brother and his friends, i really think you'll get along well with my brother, riri. you really remind me of him. plus if you don't get along, they aren't just his friends, they are mine aswell." heidi nudged kenzie and started talking again " well they are my friends, buuut it just so happened that once of them is miss kenzies boyfriend " I winked at them both then both me and heidi started wolf whistling at our friend, "thank you heidi, im sure we'll get along just fine" my gaze averted to kenzie.she looked absolutely breathtaking,the way her long blonde hair sat elegantly on her shoulders, her skin tight black dressed that hugged her in all the right places. gosh, if that boyfriend of hers isn't taking her home tonight, i will. kenzies phone pinged.

"it's arthur" her cheeks went a soft rosey colour. "Is that the boyfriend?" i looked to heidi then she gave me a flashy smirk and an over exaggerated wink.
kenzie lead the three of us outside, towards a black car. she waved brightly at the man in the from seat and climbed in, me and heidi going in the back.
"heidi i thought you said that there was going to be lots of people?" i put my purse in the seat between us, before Heidi could answer. the man in the front did. "yeah there is more people but they are already at the pub" i nodded my head before speaking again "wait what's your name again?" I looked towards him, he chuckled "its arthur" he chuckled and softly nudged kenzies side " i am kinda offended that ken hasn't mentioned me yet" he glanced over at her,with a slight smile.

"she has mentioned you" i looked to him,then at kenzie "ACTUALLY she hasn't shut up about you the whole evening" i say the first word a lot louder than the rest. kenzie covers her face and slopes down low into her seat, she is a dark crimson, arthur has a dopey grin on his face while heidi and i are laughing our heads off. the rest of the car ride is quiet, small talk mostly. the one thing that really stood out to me was something that arthur had said, it was something very similar to what heidi had told me not even an hour before . "iris you'd get along well with george clarkey" he turned to face me and heidi at the red light. "sure she would?" he waved his hands to heidi, causing kenzie to let out a little laugh. "yes definitely! i kept telling her that while we were getting ready" she was nodding her head a lot while she was speaking.