EIGHT

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.. .・。.・゜✭・.・

ιяιѕ ρσν

i woke up with george tangled in my arms, his face looks soft and calm, almost in a beautiful way.
no
I didn't think that
fuck
what is wrong with me
kms

*DING DING*

heidi my gf bbg

heidi my gf bbg
what is my brother
doing in your bed

it's not my place
to say exactly why
but I can tell you that
nothing happened

heidi my gf bbg
hmm sure
I feel bad for you
he snores

the door bangs open and heidi has her phone out, she shoved it in my face, I don't realise she's filming until george smacks her phone out of her hand. "wow sleeping beauty has awoken" heidi fans her face before smirking at george who quickly gets off of me and wipes himself off with his hands, wipes?!!
george gets up from my bed and puts his shoes on, leaves my room then leave the house entirely.

"that was a little awkward" heidi climbed onto my bed and sat next to me "yeah it was" she turns to face me. "don't you have to see him at the sidemen shoot today?" I hide my face in my hands and nod.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.. .・。.・゜✭・.・

"so your just going to have to announce who's walking, their outfits. then interview the judges" jj says, while his makeup is being done, little spots are being stuck to his face. according to him his costume is 'the Black Death' he's in a duo with george, plague doctor and the Black Death.

"your really going all out aren't you?" I chuckle at his lack of clothes. Jj stands up and twirls. "iris!" arthur tv, who's half in a henry VII costume runs up and gives me a side hug. "why didn't you tell me that you were coming?" he looked at me with a happy smile as he was getting fitted for the rest of his outfit.

when arthurs outfit was fully fit and ready, the designer removed it and then he walked away towards josh and george. they started talking about some sort of sigma male podcast? something along those lines atleast

vik walked up to the makeup area where jj and i were sitting, the lady combed his hair back and started to apply the makeup. the several spots that were being added to his face looked disgusting "when that's fully finished your going to look grim" vik said as his blonde wig was being placed on his head

he looked into the mirror and at the female hair on his head and smiled. "I'd rather look at myself to you right now" as vik said that harry walked in, holding a cup of some sort. "so vik you have a question? what's the question" he peaked his head through and before allowing vik to speak, spoke again. "oh gosh, we are cooking over here" he waved at me before looking back to the boys at the makeup chairs.

"what do you think harry?" vik said as the makeup artists applied lots more to his face. "how has he died?" the makeup lady said as she looked through a box of fake blood and face paints. harry pauses "Joe's he died? oh- a sharp stab wound to the... face?" he puts his hand up and points to the centre of viks nose.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.. .・。.・゜✭・.・

I walked out onto the white runway holding a microphone. "shush! it's me!" i say cheerfully, earning a small cheer from the crowd. "welcome to the sidemen fashion show, who's excited?" the crowd bursts into wolf whistles and cheers. "your excited? good. I know what you're thinking" I pause before putting my hands up as if im pleading. "bambino Becky was busy, lauren alexis needed a sit down. so you've got me tonight!"

the crowd starts laughing and i look at them fake offended. "so the judges will have to rate each duo on a scale of one to ten! and at the end there's gonna be a winner" i internally cringe at my choice of words. of course there's gonna be a fucking winner?!

"okay so introducing... the Black Death and the plague doctor" i walk off of the side and wait for jj and george to walk onto the runway. some spooky music starts to place as the lights turn off. he walks off in a rag and the lights turn to him, the room is Smokey and he's growling at people.

I take a look at george before he struts on, the mask and the costume looks weirdly attractive? he looks at me and slightly waves before marching on with his sword. the music turning into an upbeat theme. he stands at the end of the runway and poses with his sword, leaning on it slightly.

the two of them engage in some sort of war before they both walk off, leaving the crowd with powerful struts.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.. .・。.・゜✭・.・

i announced the winners to be 'lizzo and aitch" other known as arthur tv and josh. very deserved actually,josh who went all out with the makeup and dress and arthur just being there for the little awkward guy.

the boys are now removing their makeup as i sit on my phone in an empty room with a sofa and a television. I hear a few footsteps follow inside the room after me. I don't look up to discover who the person is and just assume that it's arthur.

the figure sits infront of me and shuffles before speaking. "iris?" george says, making me look up from my phone immediately. "yeah?" I say quickly yet softly. he takes a deep breath before speaking again "thank you, for listening last night. I know we haven't been on good terms and that's my fault. I was hoping we would maybe be civil with each other? it's up to you though" he looks me in my eyes and smiles lightly.

I nod my head "yeah id like that, clarkey" he nods before standing up, walking out of the room awkwardly. as he walks out I swear I heard a little cheer. I can hear my heartbeat quicken a little bit.

what is he doing to me?

★・・・・・・★

y ₛₚₑₐₖₛ!

im in love with them sm omfg omfg
im so bad at proofreading kms
this video is one of my fav sidemen videos ever

wrote (06/05/24)
published (10/05/ 24)

ꪶ꠸ꪶꪗ :)