FOUR

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.. .・。.・゜✭・.・

gєσяgє ρσν

"fuck do you mean you left her on read?" chris exclaimed angrily "she's never gonna know how you feel if you just ignore her" arthur tv adds on. "and im going to keep it that way" I roll my eyes and cross my qarms. harry is driving the car, on the way to chips video shoot, which iris was invited to. fuck this. "so have you ever actually admitted your feelings to her?" harry asks me, turning around as he stops at the red light. "yeah he has" chris buts in and nudges me "she's all he ever talks about at home" he chuckles while I give him a dirty glare.

all of us are standing in a semi circle around chip as the cameras begin to roll. "welcome to pub golf, monopoly addiction!" chip calls to the camera, waving his hands in the air. "there are three rules that are in place for the entirety of the course, if you spill a drink you will have one point added to your tally, if you fall over it will be two and if you throw up, you guessed it, it will add three" he explains to the group, despite all of us briefly knowing the rules. "so team number one today is gonna be, harry! and arthur!" the group shrugs it off and theo shouts "oh! the autistic ones together!" causing chris to loudly laugh. "the next team will be, drumroll please " chip announces, patting his legs like he's trying to drumroll.

"george and iris!" he shouts, snickering after. I notice she sighs and says "you've got to be kidding" the whole group besides me and iris bursts into long fits of laughter. "I don't think anyone really cares for the next group, chip and theo!" chris looks at theo with an uncomfortable jokey gaze. "costume time!" chip grabs a bag from the floor and starts to hand out smaller bags full of fabric, clothes. "so Arthur you will be the wheelbarrow and harry the iron" the two of them seem pretty happy with the chosen outfits and wander off to put them on. "chris, since you were SO good at being a chicken last time, this round you'll be the penguin, and theo you will be a dog" he says the last part very bluntly as theo try's to defend himself by trying to get a better outfit

ιяιѕ ρσν

"george you will be a very hot and sexy sailor, and iris will be a racecar driver" I take my outfit out of my bag and notice that it's a very short dress with no sleeves. "where's my jumper?" I ask chip and he shrugs his shoulders "if there isn't one in the bag there isn't one in your costume." he giggles to himself and walks away. I'm the last one to get out of the bathrooms, and i hate my outfit. it's a little red and black dress with a logo on the front, it has spaghetti straps and is very short. all of the boys perk up when i walk towards them you took ages" george huffs.

on the way to the first pub Arthur is waving around the wheel barrow. "i think he's gonna kill someone with that" harry admits, the rest of the boys agreeing. arthur looks at them confused, almost swatting george in the face. "it's fine, nobody here is short enough for me to hit" he says cheerily. im standing behind him with a 'bitch da fuck' face plastered on. the rest of there attention averts towards me. arthur, wanting to know what was going on, turns quickly. smacking me in the nose with two of the wheels. i hold my hand to my nose and the whole group bursts into flames fit of laughter "holy shit im sorry" arthur says through choked chuckles.
"your good" I respond with a laugh, letting the boy know that I was fine.