ONE

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.. .・。.・゜✭・.・

ιяιѕ ρσν

that was nearly six months ago,let's just say my hatred for george clarke has just grown. i hate the way he talks to me and the way he cuts his hair. i hate the way he drives a car, i hate it when he stares.
i hate his stupid fashion sense and the rare occasion he makes me laugh. in a summary, i hate him with every burning passion in my body. that's it!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.. .・。.・゜✭・.・

"come on riri! we are going to this karaoke night and that's final!" heidi shrieks at me. i roll my eyes at her as i walk over to my wardrobe, contemplating whether i should go or not. i knew he was going to be there and i didn't really want to deal with that. "iris your going to be fine! just be yourself and sing! that's  what your good at" she exclaims as he hands cup both sides of my face softly. i let out a deep sigh "fine ill go" I shrug my shoulders and begin rummaging through my wardrobe. heidi rushes towards me and picks out a few things. 'options' is what she called them. im not an ugly person, nor am i the prettiest person. heidi and kenzie both disagree and insist that im'absolutely gorgeous'

heidi grabs a knitted green cardigan and some washed out jeans, then a white tank top. "perfect!" kenzie says as she walks out of the bathroom, in her own outfit. the three of us are now dressed and ready, waiting for the location which arthur should be texting ken at any moment now. kenzie grabs her keys and stands up "arthur messaged me, come on let's go!" heidi and i follow her to the car, heidi sits in the front seat next to kenzie. "oh" heidi mumbles, earning a confused look from the two of us. "we need to pick up george remember?" heidi reminds kenzie. nodding her head ken typed out georges address into the google maps. "heidi can we swap seats?" i plead, the girl shakes her head with a small 'tut tut tut' "riri you two will have to learn to get along eventually" she responds, ken immediately agreeing with her. i huff and pull out my phone.

@IRISHART HAS POSTED!