❄️THE SURGEON'S SOLITUDE❄️

Creativity: 15/15

This is another story that has a lot of creativity, and I enjoyed the way that they wrote this story. The way that the story is is so unique and beautifully written that I just fell in love with it.

Originality: 15/15

this is definitely a story that I have not read at all or any similar stories. It's definitely different, but in a good way, it's unique and very interesting to read because the way that the author doesn't, but the way they do it is beautiful.

Storytelling:15/15

feel like when it comes to the story, I am a child that is wrapped up in a blanket reading a beautiful story like the story will bring you to life, and it will make you enjoy the atmosphere of the story, and that's what I love to read.

Character:15 /15

I find the characters who need time to develop, which I love once again. I love a broken character, but I also love a character I. er that you can see that there will be growth as you continue, and this is one of those stories where you will be able to see the growth and the characters.

Story Flows:15 /15

The story had no errors when it came to grammar or sentence structure. The story. Flowed perfectly.

Cover Design: 15/15

The cover design is beautiful.

Final Thoughts10: /10

At the end of the day, this is another story that does not have enough votes. This is a story that doesn't have enough love and does not have enough acknowledgment. The author does such a beautiful job in this story, and it is not recognized for the talent that this author has. And I feel like that is so sad because it's the author. You can clearly see she has talent, and the story is just amazing. So, I am honored that the author let me review their story.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

In the sterile glow of the operating room, Dr. Mauli Malhotra wields her scalpel with precision, stitching together lives. But beyond the surgical mask, her own heart remains an open wound.At twenty-seven, she carries the weight of unmet expectations-a love unreturned. The man she fell for at thirteen, her life-long love, chose another path. Their union, a marriage of convenience, binds them in silent agony. Loneliness echoes through their home, and she seeks solace in knowledge. Yet, understanding reveals the jagged edges of her unrequited love. Life unfolds unexpectedly, leaving scars on her spirit.As She faces her greatest challenge-to heal herself-she wonders if love can be measured in surgical precision. Can she cut away unhealthy attachments and suture her wounds? Or will she remain forever bound by invisible threads?

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷