❄️Station❄️

Creativity:15 /15

I must say that I really enjoyed the way the bother did this story gives you that creepy kind of feeling, but it also gives you a. sense of calm. So, the way the author did it was very interesting.

Originality:15 /15

I can honestly say that I have never read a story similar to this one; like story takes it to another level because of the way that the author did it, and I can honestly say that I loved it. I love the originality. I love the way that they did it. As I said, it gives it a creepy feel to it, but it also gives it a feeling of peace, if that makes any sense.

Storytelling: 15/15

Now, here's where it gets into our scene. When I am reading this story, I feel like I am reading it from a child's point of view or a young adult's point of view like they are telling you a story of what happened to them, but they were younger, and I'm not saying I don't love that because I do. It's very interesting to hear.

Character: 15/15

I really enjoyed the main character: what do you go through? Get home but also everything that they go through in the station like they go through it and you can tell that the character is hesitant but also very curious. And that's what I loved about the story.

Story Flows:15/15

I did not see anything out of place when it came to grammar, sentence structure, or sentence flow.

Cover Design: 10/15

I do feel like the cover could be a little better. I do not feel like the cover represents the story, and I will give you some incredible people who can do incredible covers below.

sugararmy07 makes incredible covers, and I will always recommend them as long as they are opened and making covers.

xxinloves  they are another great cover Creators. their covers are also very beautiful, very well made, very gorgeous.

NattKuznetsov    Here's the third cover designer that I would recommend. I would check out them as well, for they have beautiful, gorgeous, creative ideas and their covers are always gorgeous and always lovely as well.

At the end of the day, these are the three creators that I would go to if I needed any of my covers to be done for. The way that they can bring your covers to life is what. Makes them the top three. I would go to their phenomenal. I do have another one that I would recommend, but they are currently closed and are. On pause at the moment. So these would be my top three. These are the ones I would go to for my covers, and you won't regret your decision if you choose one of these 3.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

At the end of the day, I did enjoy the story, and I felt the author had so much to bring to the table with this story, the way that they did it, and I loved it. I loved every aspect of this story and stories like this. I feel need to be recognized and need more of a recognition, but they're not because the site is, let's be honest, popular hungry. At the end of the day, I do feel like the thing holding this story back a lot is that it does not have a good cover. The cover does not pop. The cover does not reverse in the story as well as it should. And because of that, I feel like that is what is lacking in this story. Once again, what I am saying is not to be mean or hurtful are anything. that you might think is like bullying. It is not. It is just me trying to help you as an author get the reads that you deserve. At the end of the day, the only thing I see that needs to be changed is the cover. Everything else I feel works perfectly well for the story, and I actually enjoyed the story alive. I find like the story to be very well put together. I find that the story is well thought out. I love the story. 

Chapters I read:3

Total points:95

Summary of the book:

Have you ever experienced a cascade of goosebumps, starting from your heart and traveling down your limbs one after another? My body shivered from the sensation, and my stomach rumbled while my neck felt completely parched. Turning to face her, I found her standing beneath the yellow station light, clad in a black woolen jacket and navy blue jeans. Her powerful gaze penetrated me, melting my heart on the spot. If anyone were to visit Baltohi station and venture to platform number one, a few feet east of the waiting lounge, they would discover my melted heart beneath the digital clock.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷