Caramel - Chapter Nine

It was as if sparks were flying all around them. She almost forgot how to breathe and had to part to catch her breath. She rested her forehead onto his, a tear falling silently down her face.

"Hey." He spoke softly, reaching up to wipe his thumb against her cheek. "You're safe." He said. "I won't let anything happen to you."

She stayed quiet, wrapping her arms around his neck as she pressed her lips to his again. His arms snaked around her, holding her lower back with his large lands. It was in that moment that Maria decided she was never going to be herself again. She would never let anybody hurt her again.

She felt the anger, the power of being a woman as she shoved Rip back onto his bed. He looked confused, wondering why she was being the way she was. He didn't have time to question it, because before he could open his mouth she was on top of him, kissing his lips again.

Soft moans filled the barn as they kissed and caressed each other. Rip couldn't take it anymore, his respectful demeanor slipped away and he started wanting. He wanted to kiss her skin, he wanted to touch her body and remove her shirt. He wanted to kiss her breasts and savor the moment. That was something he could never do with Beth, she was the one who wanted and was in charge.

He flipped Maria over onto her back, his hands wondering down her chest to her belly button and down to her sleep shorts. He kissed her passionately, only stopping when the roaming of his fingers went inside her shorts and she gasped. He hungrily stuck his tongue in her mouth, the feeling of her moaning against his tongue and lips turning him on even more.

He kissed down her neck and she tugged on his black curly mess of hair. He stopped for a bit, looking into her eyes. "I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Take advantage of me." Was all she said, pushing his head down toward her shorts.

The soft moans that once filled the barn now turned into loud moans, pleading and gasps. If the horses could speak, they'd say a lot the next day.

He licked his lips, coming back up to her mouth and continued to kiss her as he undid his pants. She smiled at him, giving him the okay.

"Do you want to.." He reached toward something but she didn't care to look in the direction. "Protection?"

"Yeah. That's fine." She nodded, watching him remove his pants.

It was different. She didn't have much to compare it to, she had only ever been with Kayce. He was eager and charming but Rip was generous and slow.

He took his time with everything he did, he was extremely detailed and caring. He spent the whole time making eye contact with her, asking her what she was okay with. Kayce never did that, he just did what he did and that was that.

She was on her stomach, her back and butt was exposed to him. He kissed the freckles on her back, causing goosebumps to arouse as he wrapped her long black hair around his fist and pulled her head up. He kissed her cheek, then the back of her neck and went down her spine, until he noticed a long scar.

He released her hair, tracing over it with his finger before kissing it. "Beautiful." Was all he said. She shivered, his hands going down her butt to the back of her thighs. "So fucking beautiful." He flipped her back onto her backside, kissing her belly button. "You're like a work of art."

She blushed, her reaction being to cover up. She was always so insure about her scars and the belly she had. But he took the time to appreciate it all. He grabbed her wrists, shaking his head. "Don't you ever hide yourself from me. I want you true and authentic. Always."

He made his way back up to her lips, kissing them softly. At that point she had already finished, he hadn't even gotten started yet. She was confused as to why he didn't just do it. But she didn't ask.

"I'm not gonna fuck you." He whispered softly, setting gentle kisses to her forehead, cheek and jaw. "It can wait."

"Why?" She asked, genuinely wondering.

"Cause a woman like you doesn't just get fucked." He answered, pecking her nose. "I'll make love to you when the time is right." His eyes smiled. "Right now I'm making love to just your body, but if I ever get the chance to make love to you, I'd be the luckiest man in the world."