44. Iron Man Must Have Died For Nothing Because People Like Rachel Still Exist.

Oh my fucking God

Oh my fucking God.

I had just gotten to school, after being berated by Em again for wearing the most unfashionable shit ever.

Who actually had the time to dress up like a supermodel when going to school?

Anyway, I had already gotten my chemistry textbook from my locker and was heading to class, when I caught something in the corner of my eye.

It was one of the classrooms. The door and the windows had this kind of glass where you could see the outline of whatever was inside but you couldn't see it clearly.

But I knew what I saw.

I stared through the glass in the door for a few more minutes before kicking the door open and yelling,

"WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME!"

Immediately I said that, those two idiots got off each other.

Yes, it is what you're thinking.

Charlotte and Milo were smacking lips all over school property!

Well, not exactly all over school property, since he was pressed against the wall, and Charlotte was pressing him to the wall, and they were just totally-

TMI. I know.

I could see the blush in her cheeks even though she was black, and Milo basically just disappeared with a hoarse 'excuse me'.

Weird.

"Cam has got to hear about this-" I start, and she covers her hands in her face when she heard,

"Cam has got to hear about what?" He said appearing like the demigod he is.

"How the fuck did you even hear your name, dude?" I ask, and Charlotte looks like she wants to dig a deep hole and die in it.

"I heard my name, and appeared like the demigod I am. What did you expect?"

See.

"Now, what happened to Miss granger over here?" He says, pinching her burning cheeks.

She gave me a look begging me not to tell him what happened, and I pull Cam away from her.

"Cam?"

"Yes, Mr Weasley?"

"Stop acting like that tall dude with the weird obsession for the other dude with the scar on his forehead's mom and get to chemistry. I'll meet you there."

"Ugh. I'll go meet pOtTaH and ask him then. Now get to your potions class!"

And with that, he disappeared again.

"So. You wanna tell me what happened or you wanna talk about what mental illness Cam is suffering from today?"

"The second one?" She asks, finally removing her face from her hands.