Chapter 201

(I recommend reading the first story so you're not confused, yes it's long, but I assure you it's worth it to understand the plot and why I started this one off at Chapter 201)

Frowny Fox was upset, but not at any of the critters, he was upset at himself, he should never have listened to the CEO, but he couldn't help it, still he was to blame when Sunshine was killed, and when Jax was taken, and when Dogday was hurt by Killy Willy, and he just stood there watching. He should have done something about Killy Willy, but he was honestly afraid of what William turned into, his best friend of 3 years was blood thirsty, and that frightened him into siding with the CEO, since he was afraid is own friend would turn on him. To see his friend kill like that... Frowny was terrified. He ended up curling up near the school and falling asleep as the night cycle of the dome started.

In the morning there was a lot of yelling that woke him up. Currently all the Smiling Critters were near the task board, but they seemed mad about something. Frowny was confused but said nothing as the Smiling Critters all walked back to their houses. After they left Frowny went over and checked their schedules, they didn't look the same. 'They're longer then usual... Dogday has to stay up until 11:00 pm and wake up at 5:15 am?!' he was shocked about the schedule it seemed unfair to each of the Smiling Critters. 'I bet the CEO is behind this' Frowny thought as he could agree the CEO was very good at hiding things from them, and surprising them the next day... "this doesn't seem right though" he said out loud as someone came up behind him and said "it is.. our new schedules from the company, we will all have less time together, and more time to work, I'm not sure why the CEO did this, but he knows that we go over the schedule and that we stick with it" Catnap explains causing Frowny's ear to pin against his head. "This doesn't seem fair to you all, especially since Dogday won't be able to do half of this stuff on his schedule due to him being... hurt" said Frowny with his head hung. "True, but knowing Dogday, he won't let his injuries stop him, he barely ever gives up, and plus, those who have the pool scheduled can't even use the pool since the hose was torn and there are still the bodies down there, nobody's cleaned them up yet" Catnap explains making Frowny look up in surprise. "What... they haven't dealt with the bodies yet?!" he looked at Catnap worried about to ask another question but the kids from Home Sweet Home came out to go to school. "We better go.. you haven't eaten anything?" Catnap asks as he holds on a salami sandwich to Frowny who eats it before going to his classroom. From his place he sees the rest of the Smiling Critters all come inside together, but Dogday wasn't with them. Probably still healing from all his wounds he got the other day..' Frowny thought a bit saddened knowing he was the reason Dogday was in the state he was. 'I'll go apologize after school' he thought as the bell rung.