Chapter 352

Dogday hugged Catnap for a while as Catnap felt relieved having his best friend back. "I'm so glad to have you back, I don't know how you do it, you're the best at what you do" Catnap spoke in a low voice as Dogday silently chuckled. "So, we going to have fun at this sleepover? It's almost the night cycle" Crafty reminds them all as they look out the window to see the lights starting to dim. "We could start playing some games, and maybe some food" Catnap suggests as the others agreed Kickin and Picky went over to the chest and picked out a game while Dogday and Catnap went into the kitchen to make food for everyone. "What do you think they'd want cookies or brownies?" asked Catnap as he looked at what Dogday had. Dogday pointed to both as Catnap agreed and started to preheat the oven and get out the mixer. Dogday was cracking eggs they needed for both and Catnap was plugging in the mixer. The two heard their friends playfully yelling "cheater" with a lot of laughter around. Dogday smiled towards the door and Catnap laughed at their friend's competitiveness towards each other during certain games. It was funny because they even heard Picky and Crafty becoming competitive, those two were the least competitive of their group of friends so it was even more comical to Catnap and Dogday. "I haven't had blonde brownies before, are they good?" Catnap looks at Dogday as he finishes the eggs and smiles nodding at Catnap before he writes something on the paper and slides it over "I can't eat chocolate brownies so I usually just make blonde ones instead" Catnap smiles in understanding as he looks at Dogday and then thinks back to when Craftycorn had tried to kill him with chocolate in his drink. He frowns at the memory because Craftycorn was their friend, and he didn't understand why she would try to badly to get Dogday to love her considering that Dogday only seen others as friends, not lovers, he wasn't ready for a relationship and Craftycorn wanted one, but she's okay now that she got two partners who love her and give her all the attention she could ever need. "I'm glad that Craftycorn wasn't the one who killed you, but I'm pissed at the CEO.." as Catnap said he noticed Dogday slightly flinch at the mention of the CEO. "Sorry puppy.." Catnap apologizes but Dogday just smiles at him and shakes his head letting his friend know it was okay, and that he was fine. Catnap still watches Dogday's face for any sighs of internal pain, which he immediately sees as Dogday's eyes reflect a great sadness at the mention of the CEO. Catnap took a note to never speak about the CEO in front of Dogday, it's obvious that he got trauma from what the CEO had done, and he might remember how he had died at the hands of the CEO.