Chapter 374

"What if Catnap never comes back?!" shouts Bobby. Things escalated quickly after Dogday spoke about this being an emergency. Dogday was hold his head in his palms trying to keep himself from screaming, that would hurt his voice too much. "He will come back! Don't you see we just have to convince him!" Hoppy shouts back at Bobby. Kickin was holding Hoppy back as Crafty and Bubba were holding Bobby back, both critters seemed to want to attack the other in anger. "Guys stop!" Bitty Kitty shouts over everyone getting the critters to look at her. "This isn't how we are going to fix anything, we need to figure out how to work on helping Catnap see we are here for him, and make sure we help him, we don't know when he's going to ever come out of his house, but we can't be bothering him right now, maybe at school we can try, it's only 20 minutes until the day time cycle comes up, so we can probably see him at school, and we can talk to him then" Bitty Kitty had a good idea, so everyone was okay with it. "I hope you're right" said Hoppy as they walked towards their sleeping bag on the ground and curled up "I don't want to lose a friend because of someone like Killy, he still needs to learn to respect us all, and the Playcare" they spoke up as their ears fell around their head and hit the floor with a thump. "I agree" said Kickin going over to Hoppy and holding their paw in his wing. "I hope that Catnap doesn't get hurt.." Frowny said as all three of his plushies were on his head and shoulders. "I don't want him hurt either, but we have to be patient, and see if we can help him, if he invited Killy Willy to stay with him, it's obvious that he has trust with Killy, and perhaps Killy is the reason who Catnap is becoming distant with us" Craftycorn spoke up. "Yeah, that could be, Catnap wasn't this bad only after he left the Playcare and Killy went with him" Bubba said but Dogday shook his head and wrote in his notepad "it's more complicated then that it seems, Killy Willy's probably trying to get him to turn on us, and to work with the prototype, the same way he also wanted us to also listen to the prototype" as he wrote this and Bitty Kitty said it all out loud to the other critters everyone's eyes widen at the realization that Dogday might've been right. "So we might lose Catnap to the prototype because Killy Willy is trying to convince him to join?!" Hoppy's voice sounded a bit trembly as they looked at Dogday who nodded. "Wait, but how do we know this?" asked Picky looking at Dogday, the sunny pup just shrugged at her, he had no idea. "Are we sure that Catnap might actually be being brainwashed by Killy Willy into actually joining the prototype?" Crafty asked a bit upset.