Chapter 347

As the toys and The Smiling Critters got closer to the Playcare Catnap stopped them all. "We're going to be doing the buddy system while Killy Willy is here, I'm not risking anything with him around" as Catnap said this his saw his friends physically sigh in relief to his method. "Okay, so I'll be with Dogday, Bitty Kitty, and Sharp Charm, then Frowny Fox will be with Picky Piggy, and his three plushies Shade, Gloom, and Small Frown, next are Hoppy and Kickin, and finally Crafty, Bubba, and Bobby" as he said this the Critters all agreed to their buddies they were assigned to. "We aren't taking ANY chances with you staying here Killy, you have a lot to show up" Catnap said as he saw all his friends quickly walk to their houses or their buddy's house and lock the doors. Catnap dragged Dogday, Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm to Dogday's house, and locked the door. "So, what are we going to do, Killy may attack us in our sleep.." Sharp Charm said as he looked out the window and saw all the other toys out there talking to Killy, and Miss Delight smacking him with a ruler. "Isn't that wrong to do..?" he asked as Catnap closed the blinds "yes it's wrong how they're treating him, but he needs to be put in his place, he's in our domain, so he doesn't get a say in this place unless we allow it, which none of us are going to since he's still not trusted" Catnap said as he peaked out of the curtains with a small frown. "So, are we avoiding him or what?" Bitty Kitty said causing Catnap to sigh "no we aren't, we just need to give ourselves some time to recover from... everything" Catnap said as he sat on the couch where Dogday seemed to be sitting and admiring the house they were currently in. "You doing okay?" Catnap asks as Dogday looks over and nods. "What's wrong, you don't look like you're doing all that well" Catnap said but Dogday shook his head and lifted his neck pointing to it indicating he couldn't speak but also waving his paw to let Catnap and the others he was going to okay. Catnap nodded in understanding as he sat on the couch "will your voice box ever come back?" Catnap asks as Dogday nods and smiles at the cat, Catnap smiles back up at Dogday and as he lays on the couch and lets Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm know it's okay for them to come over. The two rush over and sit on either side of Dogday and Catnap, Bitty Kitty was near Catnap's hind paws, and Sharp Charm was on Dogday's side leaning his head on his shoulder. "Are you the same Dogday we know and love, and remember?" Bitty Kitty asks after a while causing Sharp Charm and Catnap to look up at him in confusion. The Dogday was silent for a while before they heard him say...