Chapter 9: A Surprise?

January 24, 2042
20:00 PM
Location: Mansion, Nevada Desert

Ghost :Fuck me mate (gets out car) stupid paper's why did they gave me that stupid paper's.

Ghost goes to the front door, knocks first and no one answered knocked again still no answer.

Ghost :Hmm that's weird, she should have heard me knocked twice already.

He again knocks and still no answered.

Ghost :Hmmmmm (a little irritated)

Just opens, enters the mansion and it was so dark inside.

Ghost :What the hell?

Looks around it was dark on every room and corner.

Ghost :She better not play some stupid prank on me.

He looks for the switch, founds it, turns it on and the light flashed him before his shaded eye glasses.

Ghost :Ugh.. (light brights up on him)

Few days ago.....
January 10, 2042
08:20 AM
Location:Mansion Kitchen

POV: Lucia

Lucia was preparing some launch box for ghost, this is her first time preparing something for him.

Lucia :*Mmhh heh* (preparing the food)

Hears ghost going down stairs.

Lucia :Hey ghost breakfast is ready.

Ghost :Not now, I have to go to work or they'll put a lot of paper's on my desk.

Lucia :Wait what about you--

Ghost :You'll eat it for now. I gotta go!

He rushed out of the mansion and entered his car, drove off.

Lucia :Humph why does he always get's late even though I am doing the chores (notices the launch box) oh no he left his launch box again *even though this is the first time*

Lucia takes the launch box goes after him, but there is no transport for her to ride in with.

Lucia :Damn it I don't have anything to ride.

She looks around on what to do and notices the garage.

Lucia :The garage!!

She runs in the garage to find something to ride with.

Lucia :(opens the garage gates) now what can I drive with (notice's a vehicle) aha!

Outside.

Lucia comes out of the garage with a motor she is driving with. (I don't know what model I should put so give some suggestion for model name).

Lucia :This kinda look similar to the one's I drove with, back at russia.

She reaves it up, gates opened and drove off towards the base.

30 minutes later....
09:55 AM
Location: Approaching base, Nevada Desert

Even though she never have been to the base she still found because it was a one straight road only and she is so fucking fast like damn anyway she arrived to the base, was stop by a guard and approached.

Guard :This is a restricted area, no civilians allowed.

Lucia :I am here to deliver something to gene- ahem, I mean ghost.

Guard :And who are you might be? A fucking food delivery.

Lucia :Uh no, im his maid.

Guard :Maid huh... Ohh you're that new maid that sir was talking about.