Chapter 14 - 8 Demon General

Staring at the goblina before him began to think hard on how to handle the situation since she looked exactly like Mi from Re:monster and perfect for his test according to Arryn. He was wrecking his mind trying to come up with a name since she had been called by many names and couldn't decide on what to do. Erix decided to use her latest name that was easier to remember since Mi's true name was rarely used and would be difficult to remember.

"You are a perfect candidate for something that I wish to test. Prepare yourself." The goblina didn't say anything and waited until she heard him say [ Create - True Vampire ]. In that moment her body was enveloped in thick magical power and her body growing into a young woman with clearly charming body with a narrow waist accentuated by her breasts whose size would overflow in your hands, a moon-like beautiful face more fleeting than an Elf's, glittering silver hair that flowed down to her waist, fine skin, and finally, red eyes with golden pupils.

Erix made sure to form clothes for her that was blue and white dress made with dark magic, and bound together with steel like thread, he also gave her some glasses for aesthetics.

'Another variant…as expected.' He is thought to have gained a [ Ice Blood True Vampire ] that is like Shalltear but resides in the coldest region of Yggdrasil and has the highest proficiency in Ice magic and skill. He believed that she gained an Unique skill [ Absolute Zero ] that freezes every part within seconds according to Arryn.

Everyone in Nazarick also gains Unique skill after he connected to the world when they were detected by the voice of the world and ponders when they'll gain Ultimate Skill but that could wait later.

"From day forth, you shall be known as Kanami." A sound of clicking as if the final piece was place suddenly release a wave of magical energy and watched as she look up looking at her flawless white skin, cherry lips, soft and well proportioned body, and immaculate long hair, they can fascinate onlookers without using bewitching eyes or charm. She had a bewitching charm around her that enticed anyone like how the other goblins were affected but Erix dispelled it and heard her speak.

"I have received your blessing and devote my body, mind and soul to the supreme one. I shall take the name of Kanami with pride and honor." Her voice was extremely erotic and similar to Shalltear but the only difference was that one was cold and the other was dominating.

"I am pleased to hear that and I shall appoint you as the leader and overseer of 8 Demon Generals." Kanami wholeheartedly accepts it having gained the demeanor and skills to lead. Eventually, he made the other members amaze at their prowess, sensing their magicules.

1. Kanami, [ Ice Blood True Vampire ]

2. Minokichi, [ Hell Minotaur Lord ]

3. Asue, [ Terra Demon Lord]

4. Burasato, [ Blood Raid Empress ]

5.Supesei, [ Spiritian Queen ]

6. Aifu, [ Adelheid ]

7. Kugime, [ Nine Divination Demon Princess ]

8. Seiji, [ Sereneness King ]

They all kneel down at him and please see them deciding to use them for the future when he visits the Ogre but he needs to wait until the orc lord raids them.

'If I help them in a dire situation then they won't be able to accept our help which in turn will submit them to me. In addition, it helps me properly gauge their strength compared to us.' Erix won't act unless it ensures it will benefit him and if he were to offer this help to the ogre then they would refuse and result in needing a better approach that makes them desperate to ensure they understand their power.

'There's still a few weeks or so, maybe a month, until the ogre village is attacked.' Erix thought to himself then turned to Arryn and said.

"Arryn, can I plunder the skill of Predator?"

"Thee can but the Orc Lord won't boost thee in concluded, be it at which hour thee devour them."

"It's best to let rimuru take the orc lord since you can then copy "Gluttony" which would allow my sister to turn it into an ultimate skill."

Erix rubbed his chin and nodded at them before turning his attention to the Hobgoblin that grew significantly larger than before, appearing more human-like while looking at him with reverence.

"Now that all has grown stronger, I wish to begin our plan by improving this place. I shall provide individuals who will help teach on how to begin building. Rigurd, you go and command them while 8 Demon generals shall train under tutelage of Cocytus."

They didn't refute and accepted their task with Erix believing that it won't take that long until they are able to form a large build since he can terraform the place to be a fitting Territory. Once everything was done, Erix headed back home using the gate and let them rest before celebrating the event the next day. 

A two weeks later, Everything was progressing nicely where Erix acquired enough understanding of the surroundings with the help of Jibril who used the [ Seven Phase View ] that made the map identical to Central Axis World that he knew where the continents were in the right place.

She noted on erases that showed danger like the Ice Continent that was to be expected because Velzard who likely sensed them wasn't acting since Erix technically her younger sibling after his evolution.

Erix learns that there are also other dimensions like the Demon World, Heaven World and Spirit World. Though they are more like a mass of ethereal energy that has santience like the warp from Warhammer 40k. He noted about it and Erix discovered something which was a tunnel that he calls dimensional rift that connects other worlds.

Erix was surprised that the [ Seven Phase View ] was able to do it but found that those worlds are just earth-like and quite weak from what he was able to gauge. It would likely be destroyed if he were to visit and release his energy. He decided to visit when he was just chilling and put it aside concentrating in the world he was in.

The Main continent otherwise called the Magic continent was massive land that was around 2x times the size of Pangaea that was told by the world or rather Genesis class Item. Erix spread the knowledge to every guardian to better understand what they are dealing with and Demiurge helped in forming more plans while Albedo works on the newly acquired 8 Demon General and Hobgoblin who she accepted since they all showed their devotion through action but dislike the sight of Kanami, Arryn and Amaia who been intimate with her darling.

On the other hand, Shalltear got along with Kanami quite well, acting similar to a sister that pleased Erix when he saw them train. The other Demon generals were trained by Cocytus since he is the most battle hardened and warrior mindset among all them who was fond of Minokichi and Asuei seeing that the two had great potential. There also Gobta, who despised his appearance, is extremely adept and talented.

Erix made groups that specialized in different categories like Healers, Tank, Mage, Support and other roles to begin their town creation. Only 2 weeks had passed yet their growth was exponential acquiring blacksmith with the help of racial traits and books that he provided from the library that were easily learned by the Hobgoblin.

Rigurd and Rigur had gathered nearly all of the goblins, adding them to their military strength. The village appeared like a town having used magic and everything to finish them.

At present, Erix was in office and appeared more human-like without his horns and halo-like crown as well as having his hair shorter. He decided to have a concealed state to help blend in and hide his strength but still showed an imposing presence.

'Sebas….I need to visit them soon. Gaining Kaijin and maybe Vesta would be a great help as well as brainwashing the king while I'm at it but I need to be careful.'

He thought to himself looking at the file then Erix suddenly sensed something looking somewhere and gave an evil grin and immediately stood up and teleported somewhere. He was soon greeted by the trees then looked down finding a small blob and grin.

"To think someone actually managed to take out Veldora and a slime no less."