Chapter 36 - When did Ascension been this easy?

He was standing on top of his personal dimension where it connected to his Nazarick floor in which he was preparing to use the 50,000 souls to use as energy and create new skills. Erix sat in meditative state considering it was one of the ways to reach a deep concentration even with the help of Arryn it was better to meditate to help speed up the progress and his perception of time would change once everything is done. He felt somewhat annoyed at how it feels like cultivating but can't deny that it would give him benefit by stabilizing his [ Divine Energy ] ane [ Stardust Energy ].

This made him recall about cosmic energy and believed it is the denser kind of Stardust energy since it will be an energy connected to the universe. Erix realizes something and thought

'Now that I think about it, I can use the Arena and help Jean gain some control with the phoenix. Maybe I'll do that after the fight.'

Erix knows that gaining a favor from Cosmic Entity would be beneficial and he doubts that the chat group would allow him to be killed by it. Not to mention, it would appreciate it if he released it from her cage. Wielding the power of a cosmic Entity would boost Jean power exponentially.

He couldn't help but chuckle at the idea of how the members were immensely powerful with Raven being daughter of basically Satan and Jean who was a vessel that is literally the embodiment of Rebirth. Erix decided to put that aside and concentrated on feeling the outside world was fading and felt like he was floating in nothing, basically experiencing how Rimuru would when he names too many monsters and how he is making a skill.

The World Tree was expanding even further than before seemingly nourished by the soul of the orc and his own energy condensing where the roots connected to the entire Jura Forest and provide a wide area of effect where it formed a barrier allowing to recognize anyone that isn't part of his kingdom and who have intent to betray him.

Every single citizen is bound to him and when they grow he grows along with them. Erix grew further than before where his flesh that was only living deity rank was growing where his divinity and "Craving" was affecting the entire Central Axis World. Erix could grow closer to him and more power was churning from within.

He witnessed how his world tree was experiencing powerful rejection and tribulation yet stood formed where every time it brokes continues to grow. Erix's soul vibrates seemingly awakening, ascending higher in the hierarchy where his Divinity reaches the Demi-God Rank where he is more eager to fight and kill anyone that gets in his way. He can hear the voice of the world announcing his ascension and skill provided as compensation along with providing all of his  the same gift.

[ You have acquired "Ultimate Skill: Lord of Deception, Lucifero" ]

[ You have Acquired "Ultimate Skill: Lord of Gluttony, Beelzebuth" ]

[ You have acquired "Ultimate Skill: Lord of Vengeance, Simikiel" ]

[ You have reach Demi-god Rank ]

Erix felt like opening a door and was led to a different hall where he needed to choose if he wanted to remain as he grabbed another form. He reached a top layer of normal existence where his senses changed his perspective once more and understood more clearly even without Arryn that he was able to fight someone like Guy in stand still.

It would be repeating words but Erix couldn't begin to describe the change occurring where he felt like dreaming and couldn't do anything besides wait until his evolution was finished. Arryn had placed him in a time bubble to quicken the process where due to his enormous and dense solidity unable to completely contain his next form.

It has only been roughly a month ever since he came to the Central Axis World and continuously grew more than normal. However, this was all because of his "Craving" for conquest and power. Arryn and Amaia watched in order to protect their beloved in case anything happened and sooner the time bubble shattered where one hand reached out breaking it then another and another until four arms was pushing the time bubbled before a foot step out and once that person completely existed the time bubble it instantly disintegrated.