Chapter 53 - Mission Accomplished

I want to know since I'm unsure if I had correctly scaled tensura power. 

How would Veldanava or the powerhouses compare to Marvel powerhouses? Or even Dc powerhouses.

For me I don't even place Veldanava at One above all scale. 

Also, How do they fare with Dragon balls? Like milim to a God of destruction. Anyway, next couple chapter focuses on Tensura now. 

=========

After arriving in the Gourmet Verse, Erix made use of his ability and placed markers to travel back using his ultimate skill [ Lord of the Rift, Ginnungagap ]. He pondered if it would work considering he won't be traveling between pocket dimensions but rather a whole different cosmology. 

"Here, it's done. Itadakimasu." Toriko handed some of the Snake frogs while he devoured his pieces while Jean, Raven, and Erina were skeptical of the taste and looked at Erix and took a bite where his eyes lit up as he was simply amazed at how tender and juicy the meat was compared to high quality beef. 

'Damn….I need some wine.' Erix reached down to his pocket and pulled out a flask containing high quality wine which was perfectly paired with the drink. 

Jean felt his emotion because of their soul link and felt salivating as she quickly took a bite of the Snake Frog and experienced a euphoric flavor. 

"Wow, I didn't expect to taste like this…" Jean remarked, finding the meat simply melted inside her mouth, almost unbelievably soft and tender. Raven decided to try it and took a bite immediately causing her eyes to widen at the deep flavor. 

Normal food doesn't have the same quality that contains gourmet Energy meaning that the world itself enhances the flavor of every ingredient. Erix added it to his library to recreate later and hopefully would still contain gourmet Energy. He plans on adding the energy to their livestock to improve the quality of them. He glances at Raven who tries to hide her excitement but clearly enjoys the food like the others. 

'Even without any season, the richness of the meat still shines…is this because of the gourmet energy that Erix mentions?' Erina thought to herself, having her tongue swum in a familiar yet different taste that she never had before. She expected the meat to be hard and chewy but it wasn't and didn't even leave an aftertaste. Erina wondered if she could bring some back to his home and experiment with making new dishes. 

A few minutes later, Toriko and the others sensed something and everyone stood up preparing themselves to fight. Erix was fascinated seeing the monster and based on what he could sense from it, then the threat level would be around C Rank and close to D Rank adventurer from Central Axis World.

This is factoring that normal soldiers from Tensura would have skills, arts, magic, and many more that add to their arsenal and power. Erix doesn't downplay the power scale of Gourmet Verse considering Jirou was at least Large planet scale, especially the Eight King which was a powerful monster in the Gourmet Verse. 

"Everyone stepped back. Something is wrong." Toriko senses something different than it appears and watches as the Galala Gator mutates growing larger seemingly entering a frenzy state where it was not only a 300 year old Galala Gator but something had changed it to become more violent. 

Erina normally felt afraid yet somehow felt calm and pondered what would be the reason. She guessed that Erix had cast some spell that helped her compose herself from the fight. Still, she could feel her body tense up staring at the humongous gator looking down at them menacingly. 

Raven already had a level of mastery over her mind and didn't need the enchantment but Erix cast it anyway and the same goes for Jean considering she fought some monster before back in her universe.