Chapter 113 - Kuroinu 13

Eostia

Serenus Continent

An hour away from Thorn Fortress

Erix unexpectedly made himself a deity within Eostia that worshiped Kaguya and the Miko. He wondered if it's the present or past him but Erix was currently an amalgamation of contradiction therefore it doesn't matter. What matters is that he was going to enjoy having Miko his harem. 

"I couldn't believe that you're not only a god of another world but also a god here?" Alicia was shocked since they worshiped the goddess Larentia and Celestine was believed to be the incarnation of the goddess.

"Ah yes, well, technically, it's just an avatar, a point of view. It's rather difficult to explain. Shuushin, the God of the End, is part of me."

Erix saw these parts of him as an offshoot of his true power and can still consider himself. At the moment, he was currently at a carriage few kilometers away from Thorn Fortress that is governed by Kaguya and her fellow Miko who devoted themselves to Erix or Shuushin.

"You have quite the weird hobby to make them save their Chastity this long." Olga teases her, finding it difficult to let those women remain a virgin this far.

"Hey, that Me likes women and booze also don't forget I'm quite greedy and demanding when it comes to women." Erix closes his arms, taking a sip on his Sake as he is currently wearing a Yukata.

"That outfit is amazing on you, Erix-sama."

"You're drooling Prim."

Alicia pointed out as her little cousin quickly wiped her lips feeling thirsty looking at Erix's appearance making him chuckle.

"Slaanesh, making them aroused. You know I don't have sex if I don't want to." He warned Slaanesh who shrugged it off, putting her attention to their children.

"I wonder if it's alright to leave Isabella with the maid…" Albedo suddenly felt worried for her daughter who currently remained at the central axis world.

"It would be fine, Nee-san. I doubt anyone would have the power to even cause trouble in our lord's empire." Jibril reassured her before rubbing her belly.

"Still I can't wait until this week is over then I can finally spoil my child!" She is currently pregnant with her majesty's child and Prim and Alicia rubbed their belly as well.

"It's strange that I'll be a mother within a week. Though I would love to carry my child for nine months, it does save some trouble with morning sickness." Alicia said thinking how quickly her child was growing.

"I can somewhat understand, normally, we would only get pregnant through ritual since they are no male dark elf." Olga said carrying her son who would be the first of many male dark elves.

"I'm sure common sense doesn't apply to our husband."

Chloe glanced on her fingers that had rings gifted to her by Erix like everyone who had shared a bed with him. Albedo and Jibril frowned hearing this but stopped by Erix since they were getting angry at his behalf since they were too zealot at times.

"I wonder how you'll be able to be there when your children are born back at the Feoh Fortress." Alicia thinking about how unfair it would be for the other woman back in her fortress wouldn't have Erix with him.

"Don't overthink, I am already there." Erix said, confusing Olga, Chloe, Alicia and Prim. They know he could create portals and be extremely powerful but never understood the scope.

"What do you mean?" Prim asked and Erix rubbed his chin.

"Well, it's rather complicated to explain but let it put simply, you know how death exists no matter where?" They nodded and Erix continued.