Chapter 1

Taehyung : okay everyone please pay attention towards the board. *Said while tapping his marker on the white board*

Taehyung's pov :
I started to write today's topic on the board. And after writing some important points. I turned towards the class and looked at all the students but unknowingly my sight got stuck on a particular student. But i quickly looked away from that student to avoid any unwanted emotions. And started to teach.

Taehyung : Ok class so today is the last topic of “Human anatomy". And i want you guys to understand this carefully because. Tomorrow I'm going to take test of this chapter. *Said sternly*

*Whole class started to whine*

Taehyung : Stop whining like kids and focus on the board. *With that saying he started to go through the last few topics*

--TIME SKIP TO 45 MINUTES--

Taehyung : Ok class, i hope you understood everything.

Whole class : Yes Mr.Kim. *in unison*

Taehyung : Did you understood everything? *Asked while looking at that specific student while licking the side of his lip unknowingly*

Y/N : Yes Mr.Kim... *nervously bowed at him*

Taehyung : I don't want just yes Y/N. I want results. *Said while looking at her with cold expression*

Y/N : Y-yes Mr.Kim... this time I'll score good marks. *Said while looking down*

Taehyung : Hmm i hope so... Coz you only lack in biology... *Said while gesturing her to sit down*

Taehyung : so does anyone have any doubt? *Asked to the whole class*

Whole class : No Mr.Kim....

Ju-kyung : Yes Mr.Kim.... I have a doubt... *Said with a pout*

Taehyung : Okay so tell me... In which topic? *Asked while looking at her*

Ju-kyung : Umm actually Mr.Kim... can i come over there to ask you?... *Said while tugging her hair behind her ear and fluttering her eyelids*

Taehyung : *rolled his eyes at her annoying actions* hmm okay come fast... Coz u have another lecture too.

Ju-kyung : Yes Mr.Kim... *with that saying she ran to his desk*

Taehyung : So tell me what you didn't understand after my all explanation. *Said being annoyed*

Ju-kyung : umm actually Mr.Kim this one *said while leaning towards him and displaying her cle@vage infront of him and putting her finger on his book*

Taehyung :  umm *quickly diverted his gaze from Ju-kyung to his book being all uncomfortable* okay so in this body part the protein accumulates from these cells and---