Chapter 4

Taehyung's pov :
Oh god she's looking soo good under me. I don't know if i would be able to be gentle on her tonight coz her pretty face isn't helping either and the way she just moaned out my name...

Oh my... I can just bang her all night just to hear my name coming out of her little mouth.

I slowly placed my hand on her collar making her breathe hitched making me more turn on...

I slowly unbuttoned her few buttons and god she looks just breathtaking...

I slowly snake my hand around her neck making her throw her head backwards...

I slowly scooted towards her face and started to give her wet kisses all over her face making her breathe uneasily...

Then gradually i glide my wet lips from her chin to her neck and then i placed may wet lips between the valley of her blossoms making her moan out my name....

Y/N : aaahhhh umm T-Taehyung ahhhhh hmmm *rolling her eyes in his soft yet needy touch*

Y/N's POV :
His actions are just driving me insane... His hot lips are gliding all over my cleavage making it hard for me to even breath....

Gradually he started to kiss and suck me over there making me again moan out his name furiously...

I can't take this anymore... I can feel a weird sensation between my legs... I'm all squeezing my legs together to suppress an unknown urge....

I want to stop him but at the same time i want to feel it... I'm going crazy now... Even if I try to stop him but I can't...

He has pinned my both arms at the corner of the bed and i can't even say anything else other than his name... I don't know why...

But suddenly i Shut open my eyes when i felt his teeth pulling down my laced bra making me gasp...

Y/N : Aahhhh T-Taehyung... Umm wha-- umm doi-- umm aahhhhh uhhh Taehyung hmm...

Taehyung's pov :
Oh god... She's driving me crazy.... Now i can't tame my inner beast anymore...

I slowly pulled down her bra while she's all breathless under me. Making me smirk at my effect on her...

And when her n*pples got into my display... I can feel my er*ction poking my pants even more...

So without wasting even a second... I grabbed her one blossom with my one hand and another is already in my mouth...

God... She has big melons... Oh my... I'm losing my sanity...

I'm sucking and massaging her blossoms while she's just breathing heavily and moaning my name.....

Y/N's POV :
Oh god... Umm what is he trying to do... This man is making me lose myself under him...

I'm screaming his name while he's sucking out my b**bs being all shameless...

Now I'm half n@ked under him... Few seconds ago... I was all conscious of being exposed under him but now i don't give a fuck to anything....

He's my husband... That's all I know at this moment....

He has every single right on me... I don't know why but I'm enjoying every single thing he's doing with me... Even though it's somehow weird but I'm not complaining either....

I slowly intertwined my both free hands in his black long locks...

I'm softly gripping on his hair while moaning his name... I'm feeling all shameless now... But i can be shameless only for him... Only for my husband...