Chapter 8

Taehyung's pov :
When i attached my lips to her neck... I couldn't hold my inner beast and bite on her neck to mark her as mine but she suddenly scream at my action...

She tried to push me away but i quickly removed her hands from my chest and pinned them above her head with my one hand....

I slowly started to suck and lick her neck only to earn a soft moan from her which made me smirk at my effect on her....

My lips are busy in painting her neck in my love while my another hand started to roam around her waist making her flinch....

Y/N : Ahhh Tae-hhh umm uhhh Tae-Taehyung umm please umm *rolling her eyes in a weird sensation inside her stomach*

Taehyung : Don't break the rules babygirl...*said while brushing his lips on her neck*

Y/N's POV :
I don't know why he's behaving all wild since yesterday but a part of me is enjoying this Taehyung....

My one self is telling me stop him coz things will accelate but my other self wants to escalate things....

I can feel thousands of butterflies in my stomach when he whispered around my neck....

He isn't allowing me to speak anything else other than his name....

But suddenly i felt his one hand unbuttoning my top making my breath hitched....

So i quickly spoke up...

Y/N : No... pl-please Tae-hhh Taehyung please don't do th----ahhhh

Taehyung : You asked for the punishment babygirl *said while ripping her top in one pull making her squirm*

Y/N's POV :
Before i could complete my words, he suddenly tore off my top making me shocked at his action and his words...

Suddenly my cheeks turned hot red when i realised that I'm half naked under him...

I tried to look away but his next words made me take out my eye balls in shock....

Taehyung : So let's start our lecture babygirl...*smirk*

Y/N's POV :
Suddenly i felt his hand sliding inside my skirt making me stiff at my place... I can see his lips curled up in smirk while his eyes are glued on my clothed breasts making me go more red under him....

I can feel his tumb caressing my inner thighs making me bite my lip to avoid any unholy noise....

But after caressing my thighs for a while he took out his hand making me sigh in relief but then suddenly pulled down my skirt making me gasp....

Now I'm only in my inners under him while his desperate eyes are roaming all over my body like a beast looking for his prey making me gulp....

Taehyung : You broke the rule babygirl now get ready for a pleasurable punishment...*said with a smirk Making her shiver and confused at the same time*

Now it's my turn to tease you babygirl....

Y/N's POV :
With that saying he took off his neck tie and tie it on my both wrist making me scared a bit....

Then he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it somewhere in the dark room making me gulp....

Then he looked at me while breathing heavily and then he placed his index finger between my blossoms and pulled my bra a little increasing my heartbeat...