Chapter 12

Y/N : What are you saying Taehyungshi... Lemme go... I have to stud---

Y/N's POV :
Before i could complete my words... He quickly smashed his lips on mine making me off gaurd....

But right after his touch... I melted like a butter in his demeanor and gave in...

I'm trying to catch his speed by reciprocating his kiss... I have to admit that he's a good kisser... Sometimes which make me a bit insecure on my kissing skills....

But everytime he makes me forget about my all insecurities...

He's my safe place... The only person who makes me feel safe and secure...

But soon his soft touches turned into provocative making me throw my head back at the sensation....

I know where this is going... And I'm not complaining either...

I've already given myself to him... I'm all his and he's all mine... That's the only thing I remember at this moment...

Now I can't take this anymore....

So i softly held his neck who is busy in sucking on my soft spot and making me moaning mess....

He softly looked at my fucked up state....

Y/N : Tae-hhh... Ummm *breathe* i-i... *Breathe* i want you....uhhh... I fucking want you Tae-hhh...*breathe* i wanna feel you... Wanna love you the way you do...*said while controlling her unstable breathe*

Taehyung : I love you baby... And I'm loving your this side...*said with a soft smile while caressing her hair*

Lemme make you feel the love you deserve my love....

Y/N's POV :
With that saying he got up from on top of me and started to take off his T-shirt while his eyes still glued with mine making my cheeks burn...

That night we made love... The love we both were craving for.... The love we had for eachother....

--TIME SKIP TO ONE MONTH--

Y/N's POV :
Hmm right now I'm sitting in my Biology class... And here I'm dieing just to get a single soft gaze from my handsome husband but seems like he's too busy in teaching then looking at me even for a second....

Hmm it's been 2 weeks... He's being too busy... I understand that he has a company to take over and have to prepare our examination question papers because our exams are so close....

But it doesn't mean that he'll totally ignore his wife who's craving for his attention and care...

And besides these days I'm not feeling good but i don't want to give him more headache when he's already stressed with his own works....

Taehyung : Okay class this is it for today... Make sure to study hard cuz your exams are already on your heads... *With that saying he head out from the class making his wife pout in disappointment*