Chapter 11

Y/N's POV :
I can feel my cheeks burning because of his bold question... I can clearly see him smirking without even glancing at him...

The loud whispers can be heard of some boys and girls in the class... Oh god why the hell he is doing this to me...

I was looking down in embarrassment and didn't get guts to utter a single word but suddenly a sharp annoying voice echoed in my ears Piercing my head....

Ju-kyung : Oh Mr.Kim, i think i should answer this instead of Y/N...*said while getting up from her seat with a smirk*

Y/N's POV :
I quickly looked at the owner of this ear piercing sound... And to ignite my anger... She started to play her sl*tish acts...

Ju-kyung : Ummm i think sir There's no need to have foreplay while f**king cuz all a couple want is pleasure themselv--

Y/N : Mr.Kim has asked me Ju-kyung... Don't you think you should wait a little tell your intrusive fantasies to us... *Said in an annoyed tone while cutting off the horny classmate and making her husband chuckle at her jealousy*

I will answer this question so you better sit down Kang Ju-kyung...*said while glaring at her*

As per my opinion... I think foreplay is an essential part of having a good love making....

When the couple is in love and want to make love instead of f**king eachother *glared at Ju-kyung* then they will enjoy each and every touch given by their partner....

And i think, foreplay ignites the love and desires between the couple to pour their love into eachother... Instead of having just an intercourse without any emotions...

A s3x without emotions can not lead to a healthy manner of having offsprings...

That's why in my opinion foreplay plays an important role in the process of making love and not to just f**k eachother recklessly....

That's all i have to say Mr.Kim...*said while bowing*

Taehyung's pov :
I was looking at my princess with wide open mouth.... I didn't know that my baby is this much considerate and understands love at this extreme level...

I can feel my chest buffed up with proud... She really loves me a lot...

Without noticing myself... I was literally drooling over my beautiful and intelligent wife infront of the whole class...

But i quickly came out of my thoughts and clapped my hand vigorously in proud and then whole class joined me in applaud my love for her beautiful answer....

Taehyung : Hmm well said Y/N... One of the best, beautiful and accurate answer....

You can sit now *soft smile*

--CLASS CONTINUES--

Taehyung's pov :
I was waiting for my love to come to my office so that we can have lunch together...

After few minutes, the door of my office opened revealing my beautiful and shy Wifey....

Taehyung : Come here darling... You didn't had breakfast today because of me right! *Said while tapping his thighs*

Taehyung's pov :
She slowly came and sat on my lap making me smile at her...

I quickly opened the Jajjangmyeon box which i ordered few minutes ago...