Prologue

Our story begins in a stormy night, somewhere far away on an island prison in New York, there were dangerous criminals locked away inside of the cells. Guards were patrolling the area as they stay still in their locked rooms.

There was a young woman with dirty blonde hair, sitting in her cell with other cells surrounding her. Her name is Himiko Toga. She was transferred all the way from Japan, just to be locked up for her crimes in the league of villains. But only because when she was caught, none of the her other team members cared enough to go after her and save her.

Also around her, there was a tall man with a bushy brown mustache, sitting in a cell across from her. His name is Dr. Eggman. He was a mad scientist who would terrorize the citizens of New York, after being transported from his own world to Earth and was eventually caught by his nemesis and thrown into jail.

There was also a young man with grey, pink, blue and green colored hair and an eye patch. His name is Kira Hayama. He's in prison because of his crime of attempted murder on one of his rivals.

And finally, there was a young woman with curly golden hair. Her name is Adagio Dazzle. She used to be a member of a musical group known as The Dazzlings, but they have since broken up when they lost the battle of the bands against their enemies. Adagio tried to bounce back and take her revenge, but instead, it ended up with her in prison.

"Gah, I hate this!" Adagio screamed in anger. "I swear when I break out of here, I'll get my revenge in my sisters for betraying me! And I'll finally defeat those stupid Rainbooms!"

"You should yell that louder so all the guards can hear." Eggman said sarcastically. "I'm sure that will go smoothly."

"I just want to see Izuku again. . . oh how I've missed him!" Toga smiled. "I never got to taste his blood. . ."

"Creep." Kira scoffed.

"Says you, you jealous maniac!" Adagio snapped.

"I'm not jealous!" Kira snapped back. "I'm just angry that I couldn't get what was mine."

"You nearly killed a man for love." Eggman said. "I'd say that's more than jealousy."

"Yeah, that's straight up yandere behavior." Toga said.

"Saya the literal yandere." Kira said, angrily. "Is no one talking about her? She's creepier than I am. And she has a higher body count than I do."

"Attempted murder is still a crime, dumbass." Adagio said. "So is terrorism."

"Oh, don't be switching up on me now, Goldilocks!" Eggman said angrily. "You're just as bad! You mind controlled a whole school and their faculty just so you can get a taste of otherworld magic!"

"Oh, screw you!" Adagio snapped.

Toga giggled at the sight of everyone fighting.

Suddenly, there was a loud blast coming from right next to them as guards began to run around, screaming for their life.

"What the hell?" Kira exclaimed upon seeing this. "What's happening?"

At that moment, another blast came from the opposite side of the building, causing all of the cellmates to fall to the ground and their cell doors to be destroyed.

Adagio coughed as the smoke cleared. "Damn it. . . what gives?" She said angrily.

"Holy sh*t. . ." Kira said as he noticed the doors were gone. "We're free, guys. That blast destroyed the doors."

"I'm coming, Izuku!" Toga screamed happily as she ran out of the building.

The other former villains ran out of there cells to escape to the outside as well.

But they suddenly stopped when they saw Toga had stopped and was staring at something in the distance.

Amongst all of the fire, there was a tall figure standing with their arms crossed. It was a man wearing sharp metal armor.

"Who the hell is that?" Kira asked.

"You can call me. . . The Shredder." The figure said. "And I will be your new master."

"Hah! Don't make me laugh!" Eggman said. "I don't serve anyone! People serve me!"

"Not this time." Shredder said. "Of you want freedom, you'll do exactly as I say from now on. Do we have a deal?"

The four villains looked at each other and didn't know what to say.

"Can I see Izuku again?" Toga asked.

"Come with me and all of your wishes can come true." Shredder said.

"Deal!" Toga smirked.

"Alright, I'm in." Kira said. "As long as I can get away with finally killing Tategami!"

"I guess if I have no choice." Adagio said. "My sisters won't want me back anyway, so whatever."

"Hmmm. . . fine!" Eggman said, reluctantly. "But only so I can get out of this hellhole."

"Excellent." Shredder said. "Follow me, my comrades. And I'll lead you to freedom."

To be continued. . .

All characters belong to their rightful owners

All rights reserved