Ch. 4 | Villain

Meanwhile up on a rooftop, looking over the city, mainly a large building, there were four teens watching over the building for some reason.

The first one was a young woman with purple hair and purple eyes. Her name is Twilight Sparkle. She is the leader of this team and actually comes from another world. She was called to this world for an important mission to take down the villains causing trouble.

The second one was also a young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. Her name is Melissa Shield. She's the brains of the group and she wants to be a famous scientist. But Wu figured that her intelligence could possibly be of good use on the team.

The third was a young man with spiky greenish hair and blue eyes. His name is Kyoya Tategami. He's the muscle of the group, using his beyblading skills to break in to villain bases and his overall physical strength to take down bad guys. Well, at least that's what Wu thinks of it.

The fourth one was a young male mobian hedgehog with blue fur and emerald green eyes. His name is Sonic. He's a speedy creature who could easily get out of a bad situation. But he's also a bit cocky at times.

"Okay, girls. . . Wu trusts us with this patrol job as he trains his newcomers." Twilight said. "We can't let him down."

"Are you sure this is even the right address?" Sonic asked. "I haven't seen anyone go in or come out of there in a while."

"We have to trust the master's word." Melissa said. "He's never been wrong before."

"Well, there's a first time for everything, right?" Kyoya said.

"He's just an old geezer." Sonic said. "What does he know about these villains? And more importantly, where they're hiding out?"

"Don't talk bad behind Wu's back." Melissa said. "He's wiser than anyone I've known. He knows best when it comes to villains like this."

"At least it's not your father who you look up to as wise." Kyoya said. "He can't even tell a villain apart from a hired actor."

"Oh, bringing up the past, are we?" Melissa said, angrily. "How I about I remind you that you used to be a villain yourself!"

"Well, I wouldn't go that far." Kyoya said. "I was just-"

"Can you guys pipe it down?!" Twilight said angrily. "You'll give away our location!"

"Oh, please. We've been up here for two hours!" Kyoya said. "They're not gonna show up."

Twilight smirked as she looked back down at the building. "You sure about that, Tategami?" She asked.

"They just showed up, didn't they?" Kyoya asked, annoyed.

They all looked down to see a van pull up to the old building. And once it parked, a group of people came out. And Twilight, Sonic, and Kyoya gasped in shock when they recognized three of them.

"Eggman?!" Sonic said in shock when he noticed his old enemy.

"Adagio?!" Twilight said in shock. "But where are the rest of the Dazzlings?"

"Hayama. . ." Kyoya scowled at the sight of his rival. "The nerve you have to show your face again!"

"I'm sorry. . . I must be out of the loop here." Melissa said. "You guys know those people?"

"Only a select few." Twilight said. "I guess we all have some unfinished business with three of them."

"What about that blonde girl?" Sonic said. "You know her, Melissa?"

"I can't say that I do." Melissa said.

Suddenly, Toga looked up at the four teens as the four of them suddenly gasped and hid out of sight.

"Crap, she saw us!" Sonic said.

"Hold on, maybe she didn't." Twilight said.

"She looked right at us!" Kyoya said.

Melissa peeked over the edge to see that Toga was talking to Adagio, as they both looked back up at the rooftop, making Melissa hide again.

"Yeah. . . they definitely saw us." Melissa said.

"What do we do?" Kyoya asked. "If we're caught here, we're dead meat!"

"What are the chances they'll actually come for us?" Sonic asked.

As he asked that, a large robotic machine suddenly floated up to them, carrying the four villains up to them as they smirked evilly at the sight of their spies.

"Hello, Sonic." Eggman said with a smirk. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Wow, the chance was pretty high apparently." Sonic said.

"What gives you the right to spy on us?" Toga asked angrily. "This is a top secret organization!"

"I see Kyoya!" Hayama said. "Maybe he's come back for a round two!"

"In your dreams, Hayama!" Kyoya said angrily. "I'd kick your ass anyway, like before!"

"Oh, I don't think so." Adagio said with a smirk. "Our new leader will definitely have something to say about that."

"New leader?" Twilight said. "Who would-"

"Aaaahhhh!" The sound of Melissa's scream stopped Twilight in her tracks.

She turned around, along with the rest of her patrol team to see none other than Shredder standing tight behind them. And he was holding Melissa by her hair, as she struggled to break free form his grasp.

"So, you dare try to get some info about us." Shredder said menacingly. "I thought we've been over this before."

"No, put her down!" Twilight said.

"As you wish." Shredder said, as he grabbed Melissa by the front collar of her shirt and held her over the rooftop.

"No, wait!" Twilight said. "Actually, don't let her go!"

"That's what I thought." Shredder said, still holding Melissa over the edge.

"Please. . . don't do this." Twilight said. "We were just leaving."

"Oh, no you're not." Shredder said. "You know our location. We can't have you four to bring free anymore."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Melissa asked.

"You're either coming with us, or I kill the girl!" Shredder said.

"No!" Twilight said.

"Your choice." Shredder said. "So, what will it be?"

"Yeah, you gonna run back to your master with one less than what you started with?" Eggman asked with an evil smirk.

"Or are you gonna come with us?" Hayama asked with an evil smirk.

"Tick. . . tock." Shredder said.

The three of them didn't know what to do. But Twilight took a deep breath as she looked up at Shredder with a serious look in her face.

"Fine. . . well go with you." Twilight said. "Just please don't hurt Melissa."

"Very well." Shredder said.

Shredder then threw Melissa down back on the roof as Twilight and the others rushed to her side.

"Take them away." Shredder said.

The other four villains then flew up to the four teens, ready to take them into custody. As they were being taken away, Twilight sneakily took out her phone and pressed something on it, before putting it away.

'Your new students are our only hope now, Master.' Twilight thought to herself. 'Please. . .'

To be continued. . .

All characters belong to their rightful owners.

All rights reserved