Ch. 3 | Get To Training

Inside of the dojo, the four teammates are watching a fighting show on television. And they were having a good time.

Master Wu then went inside and shit the TV off, glaring at the young teens.

"Hey, we were watching that!" Mars said in anger.

"It was just getting good!" Rainbow Dash said in disbelief.

"So, not cool." Jake said, disappointed.

"What's "not cool", is you three not doing your training!" Wu said seriously. "We have the whole realm at stake here!"

"Well, that hedgehog is a guardian, right?" Rainbow Dash asked. "Isn't it a guardian's job to protect?"

"That's not the point." Wu said. "You three are weak. You'll never take on The Dark Order like this!"

"The Dark Order?" Jake asked, confused.

"That's what I'm calling the villain team." Wu said with a smile. "Like it?"

"Meh. . . it's better than what you could come up with for us." Mars said with a shrug.

"Look at your poor teammate out there." Wu said, gesturing towards Shane. "He's busting his bottom in his training while you slackers aren't."

The three of them looked outside to see Shane beating on every training dummy and going through the obstacle course. And he was doing so with ease.

"At this rate, he'll be better than the rest of you." Wu said. "You don't want that, do you?"

Mars shrugged. "As long as he's got enough strength for all of us, then-"

"No. . ." Jake said.

"Huh?" Mars said in confusion.

"We have to train." Jake said. "I don't care that Shane might be better than us, but I need to do my job as the leader."

"Still wish it was me." Rainbow Dash said.

"Shane is out there by himself." Jake said. "But the world is in danger. We can't really leave the fate of the world in *his* hands, can we?"

"Why not?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Cause he's gonna die." Jake said. "If these villains are as bad as Wu makes them out to he, he'll need the backup."

"I guess you're right." Mars said.

"Then let's train our asses off!" Rainbow Dash said. "I'll do better than any of you guys!"

"Oh, really?" Jake smirked. "We'll see."

With that, the three went to the training grounds and began to do their training as well. Wu smiled as he watched his students getting stronger. But at the same time, he worried about what the villains would do.

"They may be having fun now, but soon. . . life will be anything but that." Wu said to himself. "The Dark Order isn't a group to be messed with. That's why. . . I have another team scouting the area where they were last seen. Hopefully they get something useful out of it."

To be continued. . .

All characters belong to their rightful owners.

All rights reserved