Chapter 5: Lindo

[Lindo Tachibana- My little disaster]

Fana adored being around Ritsuka and Lindo as a child, she had been taken in by their grandfather when she had nowhere else to go. She had no idea what was going to be the end result of being around the two siblings; but she enjoyed laughing and having fun with both of them. Then as she got older she realized why she was taken in by the old man; she was part vampire like Lindo was; her objective was to keep Ritsuka safe, so she did. While Lindo studied abroad she watched over Ritsuka but didn't make it that obvious. She went to a different school as her to keep Ritsuka from finding her out.

But then she met up with Azuna..she at first didn't like the blond haired girl because she kept Ritsuka from her, but over time the two did become friends. What really got to Fana was that when she went out shopping one night she had caught up with Ritsuka; the two walked home. Fana kept Ritsuka from saying anything about her mother; as soon as the vampires were gone she urged Ritsuka to call her brother as she went around to see what the vampires were after. She didn't find anything but she knew it wasn't good if Maria was taken. She watched things unfold for Ritsuka backing her up all the way. That night she stayed with Ritsuka only to see Rem as she narrowed her eyes at the male when she saw who he really was.

She watched her best childhood friend leave with him; she knew she couldn't do anything. So she waited a few days to see what would happen, she ended up seeing just how messed up things were. Within time Fana was sick of not being able to see Ritsuka and talking with her so she transferred schools and she went into Ritsuka's class.

She introduced herself shyly; her inner self came out at that time. She had then been assigned to sit beside her best friend so she sat beside her and when break came around Fana hugged Ritsuka tightly. "I-I was so worried about you! I...I couldn't stand not being in the same school as you. S-So I transferred!"

"H-Hey you're squishing me Fana, its okay. Asuna and big brother are watching over me." Ritsuka said with a smile

"L-Lindo is here?" Fana asked curiously

"Mhm, he is. C'mon I'll show you!" Ritsuka said as she pulled him out of the room to the cafeteria.

They soon saw the red haired male and Ritsuka smiled at Fana. "See he's here."

Fana blushed as she looked at Lindo. To her; he didn't look any different then than he had when he was younger. She looked to Ritsuka nervously. "D-Do you think he'd remember me?"

"I'm not sure but lets see!"

Ritsuka pulled her to where her brother was and smiled at him. "Hey Lindo! Remember her?"

Lindo looked to Fana; she averted her red eyes as her white bangs went over her face. He looked to the albino female confused before he looked to Ritsuka. "No...Who is she?"

Hearing those four words made fana's heart drop. She refused to show the fact that she was hurt by his words. She slipped her hand from Ritsuka's grasp before she walked away without a word. She could hear Ritsuka scolding Lindo for being so mean to her. But it didn't matter to Fana; she just went back to the classroom where she was alone. She sat at her desk where she cried her eyes out. She hated it that the one guy she actually liked; didn't even remember her.

With Ritsuka she was annoyed at Lindo for hurting Fana's feelings. "...I can't believe you! She has been our friend for years yet you can't even remember her after a few years!" Ritsuka said before she went after Fana

But she couldn't find Fana anywhere until class started up again; she then saw her in the classroom. Ritsuka saw that she acted differently and it concerned her. When she had the chance to question Fana, fana only waved her off. As time went by Ritsuka saw less and less of Fana; she then found out why as she was able to talk to her at the festival. She saw that Fana was wearing a single strapped Red dress and a small hat on the side of her head.