Announcements

Yoongi was marrying the love of his life, his childhood best friend, his angel, his vitamin, Hobi

Yoongi was marrying the love of his life, his childhood best friend, his angel, his vitamin, Hobi. But their parents weren't so happy with the wedding.

Oh no!

Not because they were homophobic or were against their love. They had encouraged them in every aspect. It's just that they knew how utterly immature and stupid both were. So, there was a lot of worry among their parents. But their friends were super happy.

Jimin, Tae and Jungkook.

All their dads were business partners and were strongly close to each other. Tae's dad was a manager in Jungkook's father's company and in 20 years he became Jeon company's business partner.

Tae and Jungkook were just 3 months apart – Jungkook being the older one. Ever since they understood the meaning of the word 'friend' they were together. In school, high school and just finished college. Needless to say, they were working for their dads.

Jimin's mom (his dad left) was Yoongi and Hobi's dad's partner and a hardworking, single mother. Yoongi's dad collaborated with Jungkook's dad almost 7 years back and since then everyone has grown close.

In college for 3 years Jimin and Jungkook dated but broke up abruptly. No one knew the reason. Of course, there were fights. Constant fights but Jimin was done with Jungkook. A heartbroken Jungkook turned to his best friend like always. Tae's heart broke seeing Jungkook sad. But his heart broke even more because Jimin too was his best friend. As much as he felt possessive towards Jungkook, he knew he could never come between them. Jungkook chose to date Jimin. And that was the fact.

It had been almost over a year since their break up but now suddenly they were growing close again. Tae's heart was breaking. But he decided this was supposed to happen. Perhaps after Yoongi and Hobi's marriage. It was their turn.

Tae was running around the grass as Jungkook kept chasing him. They loved the place so much that while others were busy those two 'best friends' began to play on the grass. Finally, Jungkook caught him and made him sit on his lap while they laughed and caught their breaths.

"Aaahh!" Tae rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jimin clinked the glasses together, "Can I have your attention please?"

Everyone was sitting by the huge table (minus Jimin's mom). Finally gathered in the countryside for Sope's wedding. Their bags are still in their cars, vans, RVs, and trucks. The hotel shone in the distance.

Tae was playing with the lilies kept on the table with a pout and Jungkook was smiling looking at his best friend. Yoongi was staring at all the food items and drinks on the table wondering how much money they were spending. And Hobi with his shoulder on his fiancée staring at the pinkish sky.

Mr. Jeon nodded at Jimin and gave him the signal to speak.

Jimin stared at the empty glass in his hand and sighed, "Um – as you all know I have been dealing with some problems. Looking at my empty glass you can guess what it is."