Crash Landing On -

They all sat in the garden watching Yoongi and Hobi begging their fathers to give them the private plane

Since their honeymoon was getting delayed Yoongi made a plan that they would visit a private island nearby. The newly engaged couple also wanted to join them.

Basically, Jungkook wanted to take Tae away from their parents so he could devour him without getting disturbed. Ever since their mothers had caught them making out – they both were getting scolded and separated. Tae's mom was super protective and wanted them to wait till their wedding night.

Finally, they saw Yoongi and Hobi walking outside with huge grins on their faces.

"Come on babies – pack your bags we are going to the island but," Yoongi bit his lip and pointed to the girls, "Father said that you two will also join us since you are more responsible than all of us. I hope you don't mind."

JG felt awkward to go with the boys. She hardly knew them.

Jimin sensed her awkwardness and stood up, "Erm – I will go and start packing. Jackson – you coming right?"

Jackson nodded his head winking at Stormi who showed him the finger.

"So – you coming?" Hobi asked with his sunshine smile and she sighed staring at Jimin entering the hotel.

Nodding her head, she finally decided to let it go a little and have some fun.

While everyone left one by one, Jungkook was just sitting drinking lemon juice.

"Kookie – lets go – we gotta pack as well," Tae murmured and Jungkook just pulled him closer kissing his cheek.

Laughing, Jungkook put the glass away and shaking his head, "What's the point of packing clothes when you aren't gonna wear any of them?"

Tae frowned and looked up confused. He obviously didn't get what the horny bunny intended.

"Why Kookoo? Aren't we going with them?" pouting Tae begged him with his puppy eyes.

Jungkook chuckled at Tae's innocence.

"Please Kookie – I wanna go – please say yes," he smiled and tried to convince his fiancée.

Making circles on Tae's thigh Jungkook whispered against his ear, "What I mean is – you won't be wearing any clothes baby. I want you fucking naked on the bed. Under me. This honey skin shining and getting kissed – bitten."

Before Jungkook could kiss Tae, they saw the group of mothers approaching them. Taking a cue, Jungkook held Tae and disappeared.

After almost three hours later, they all were inside the private jet all set to go.

Tae was made to sit on Jungkook's lap since Yoongi carried two bags for 2 days.

"There's stuff there," he showed his gummy smile and went back to showing something to Hope on phone.