My lill Tiger

Jungkook was sitting in the mini bar area which smelled of milk for weird reasons

"I am so sorry Mr. JK," it was Stormi who was pleading and begging with JG at the back.

"I don't know what I was saying. I always do this. Well, it's not my fault. My mother said that when I was born I didn't talk for 5 whole years. So - now - it's kinda revenge that I am taking. Anyway, shit! Again talking nonsense. Please tell me that I didn't cause major damage and the wedding is still on. Please!"

Jungkook saw Tae approaching him with a pout.

Oh no! That's not good, thought Jungkook but put on a smile.

Stormi noticed Tae standing beside her and began to explain, "Oh - Mr. Taehyung! Please - please - forgive me. I didn't know what I was saying. Please don't be mad at Mr. JK. In his defense, he can't help it I am sure - you are so pretty. Also, you don't have to worry - he was jerking off to your picture. But it wasn't like an indecent picture - you know what I mean. You were fully dressed in the picture. In fact, you were wearing a cute tiger costume."

Tae glared at Jungkook and saw JG shaking her head in dismal. Stormi was confused again. Did she fuck up again?

While JG dragged Stormi to the other corner of the room Tae approached Jungkook.

"Seriously? Tiger costume? The one that you made me wear on your 18th birthday? The one in which you called me 'my little tiger.' Huh, Jungkook?"

Folding his hands against his chest Tae shook his head, "You are the biggest pervert, Kookie."

While Tae sat on the chair Jungkook smiled, "That was in the past. Come on now Tae. So -um - did you forgive me, baby?"

Tae blinked and came straight to the point, "Have you slept with Jimin? I mean - um - when you two were in a relationship. You guys had sex?"

Jungkook was so stunned that no words escaped his mouth.

Gullping he saw Tae raising his eyebrows. He was losing his patience.

"Um - why are you asking me this now Tae?" Jungkook was so confused.

What was happening? Was Tae already pregnant? But he didn't do anything.

God - Tae and his mood swings.

"Answer me," Tae almost shouted and startled the people around them.

JG, Stormi was joined by Jimin and Jackson.

Licking his lips, Jungkook spoke the truth, "Um - yes - I mean - we were in a relationship for three years, Tae. I - don't know why are you asking me all this now?"

Of course, Tae was so stupid. He would sleep with Jimin.

Jimin was so beautiful, gentle, and kind. He wasn't stupid and immature like Tae. He wasn't a baby. Plus, they were in a relationship for three years.