Chapter 4- Desperation

"Oh my gosh I knew you guys were somewhere!" Says #2016...

Wait, he said you guys..? I think to myself. Clockwoman lands beside me and answers for me.

"I knew you cared about us!" She exclaims, throwing a smirk at me. Dammit.

"Well, why did you escape the base?" Tri Tv Woman asks. I raise and eyebrow in confusion.

"What are you talking about!? The toilets captured us" I explain to them.

"Wait... so-" Tri Tv Woman asks before he is interrupted by a giant leg inside the building

Darn, he followed me here I thought.

Tri Tv Woman grabs #2016 and yells to us "Run!"

Clockwoman tries to freeze time, but it doesn't work for some reason..?

"Why couldn't I freeze time??" She yells, confused.

"Maybe because of the watch he's wearing!" Exclaims #2016, pointing to the giant watch on the toilet. How did I miss that??

#2016 tries to run away from the toilet, but he cries out "dop dop doppity!" and crushes him with his foot.

Tri Tv Woman visibly turns a shade of red "Here take these" She shoves two red balls into our hands "They will amplify your power" 

After powering up, we go attack the small group of toilets behind the scientist toilet. After defeating them, we notice that Tri Tv Woman is preparing to teleport and we rush towards her, not wanting to be left this time.

Tri Tv Woman teleports us to a medical room and sets #2016 down on it.

"I don't want to lose you, #2016" She cries, and looks at us with teary eyes "Please find some parts to repair him..."

I nod grimly, with Clockwoman behind me. We fly out of the building and I immediately think of an idea

Hey, how about that human I saw earlier? He could help repair #2016! I thought.

"Hey Clockwoman?" I ask her "I have an idea on where to go!" She nods and motions for me to start moving.

I fly to where I found him last, and saw that the shackles were broken, and there was no-one there this time.

"Why did you take us here?" Clockwoman walks over to the shackles "There's not even anyt- AH!" A metal cage falls around her, and the same human pokes his tiny head out again.

"Hey I got your girlfriend!" He yells down to me "Whatchu gonna do huh?"

"She's not my girlfriend!" I yell and jump up to where he's standing. He's holding a gun, which I suppose is to kill me with.

"Bye bye!" He says and shoots his gun, or rather thin air.

"...Yes, it is indeed bye bye" I mutter behind his ear holding the gun to his neck "Now, release my... comrade"

He slowly inches towards the ropes, and pulls them back up, and soon enough Clockwoman is flying up to us as well.

"Well? Can I go now? Please?" He asks me, tugging at me grip on his body.

"Just one more thing..." I smile at him "A friend of ours is injured, and if you don't fix him, we'll kill you. How does that sound?" 

"Horrible!"

"Great! Come with me" I grab his wrist and squeeze it tightly "Hold on tight!"

"What do you me- AHHHH!" He screams as I take flight.

"A loud one eh?" Clockwoman asks "How did you survive the toilets?" 

"Sure, ask me this when we're hundreds of meters of the ground, and I'm your hostage" He replies snarkily.

"Well, we have some time before we get there" I offer.

(Also because I was too lazy to write a fight scene for this chapter)

"Fine..." He mutters "I was chilling in my kitchen, whic is on the top floor, and the toilets broke in my house and turned my parents into toilets themselves" He pauses and a tear rolls down his cheek.

"My sister... They took my sister... That was when I swore to get revenge on anyone who started this war" His fiery eyes glare into me.

"Well... Oh! We're here!" I say, trying to lighten the mood. Tri Tv Woman glances at us before looking back at #2016, and raises an eyebrow

"Where did you find a human??" She asks

"Abandoned house" I answer "We also got him to help"

"Yeah, with death threats..." He mumbles.

"Shut up and do it already!"

"Ok, ok geeez" He moves over to #2016 and inspects where his body was crushed "Ooof, that's pretty bad... Might take a day or two, depending on how bad it is"

"Better be a day" Tri Tv Woman glares at the human.

"Hey, what's your name?" Clockwoman asks.

"My name? It's Sam"

--------------------------------------------------

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz