Chapter 5- Deadly Secrets

"Hello Sam, I'm Tri Tv Woman" She introduces, with Clockwoman following suit.

"I'm Clockwoman, and over there is Brownie, who does the death threats" She says. Why did she call me Brownie?

I scoff "I don't do death threats... most of the time..."

"Alright, lets get this over with..." Mutters Sam and takes a look at #2016 "Wait... that isn't..."

"What is it? We don't want purple girl to get mad!" Clockwoman whisper-shouts to him.

"Your friend Cameron is half human, half robot and he works at a place called Alpha Hills Labs"

"What!?" All three of us yell at the same time.

"Hold on, Cameron?" I ask.

"Yeah, look at his name tag" Sam shows us his name tag with the name 'Cameron' on it.

"Wait in our universe there was Alpha Hills Labs (gonna call it AHL) so maybe he worked in the same lab... Damn, I never knew his name was Cameron" I tell everyone.

"I saw a hidden door when walking to where Clockwoman sent me" Says Tri Tv Woman and holds onto all of us. She telports us to the hidden door and uses his name tag to unlock it "And Sam... if you hurt #2016, you're going night, night" She says and she brandishes her knife.

"Okay, okay, geez, no need to get all stabby-stabby" Mutters Sam.

As we enter the hidden corridor, we all notice that it has alot of resources.

Suddenly, a giant flamethrower toilet grabs Clockwoman and prepares to use his flamethrower on her!

"Help me Brownie!" She cries. Again with the Brownie?

I walk up to the toilet and stab its head with my claws, effectively killing it.

"Where's Tri Tv Woman?" I ask and I am answered with a clang.

"Agh, damn thing got me on the head" Mutters Tri Tv Woman as she was thrown by a giant brain toilet "Time to die" The toilet shows us a screen of #2016 with an X in his lense, and seeing this, Tri Tv Woman starts to get mad.

She runs over to the toilet and stabs him over and over until her knife and herself are splattered in blood "No-one ever talks trash about my 2016" She says with the >:( emoticon on her screen.

"Damn she went bloody insane" Comments Clockwoman.

"Might be worse than me to be honest..." I say and watch her slowly walk over to us.

"I'm gonna go ask Sam where, the bathroom is, keep looking and if you need any help, just call" She teleports away

I don't need help! I could probably 1v1 her and win! I think to myself.

§1 Hour Later§

"Wait, I found a paper about some sort of agreement with the Astro toilets and the scientist toilet" I say.

"What does it say, Brownie?" Clockwoman asks me. Brownie is not my name!

"It says... We will join you and give you advanced technology if you give us complete obedience" I say and stop reading "So there must be toilets higher rank than Gman..." I think aloud.

"Hey, watch out!" She says and we get tackled by a toilet. He uses his parasitic tounge to get rid of my lense and uses his death screen, but it doesn't work, because I always put two lenses on >:). I use my death screen and we both stand up after defeating the toilet.

"Are you okay?" Asks Clockwoman while getting up "You look like you need rest"

§4 Hours Later§

Sam is sleeping in his sleeping bag whilst Tri Tv Woman is sleeping with #2016, so Clockwoman lays on a bed and falls asleep, and I follow her by falling into sleep next to Tri Tv Woman.

------------------------------------

Words count- 610

Not that many, couldn't extend it that much.

Anyways, 

See you next chapter!