Chapter 7- An Otherworldly Encounter

"I like this new upgrade" I say as I shoot toilets away with my new laser lens "How are you doing clockwoman?"

"Fine... This mission is so exhausting" She says while stabbing a toilet with her spears.

"Yeah, I wish the toilets would take a field day or something" I agree.

"Me too-" Clockwoman was interrupted by a loud groaning noise "What's that?"

"Run!" Says a random cameraman, sprinting past me "The titan radio man is infected!"

"Oh well, that's my cue" I mutter and activate my jetpack, zooming towards the colossal radio man.

Clank.

A small black rimmed toilet appears in front of me, stopping me from moving any further.

"Who the hell are you exactly?" I ask and stare directly into the pitch black eyes of this toilets head. His head was black and white for some reason, and the fact that he was flying without a jetpack made me a little skeptical.

"I said, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" I yell and shoot the toilet in the face with my laser eye. It didn't even flinch.

"What the fuck" I mutter and try moving to the left to fly past him. The toilet mimics my action, blocking me from going any further.

I hear the sound of a clock beating slower and slower until time stops and I look down at Clockwoman.

"The fact that you used violence first and tried to get around him second speaks a lot about you" She taunted.

"Oh yeah? What were you doing?" I shoot back.

"Brown... B-behind you-" She trembles. I turn around to see the toilet hadn't froze at all.

"What the hell? He doesn't even have a watch!?" I exclaim.

"This toilet... It isn't natural..." Clockwoman gasps. 

"Natural or non-natural, it won't live long enough for us to find out!" I yell and tackle the toilet into the side of the frozen radio titan "Eat this, you shit eater!"

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

I punch the toilet while shooting it and throw it to the ground. I prepare launch myself into the centre of the ground where it landed with my fist outstretched and ready to blow a hole in that toilet.

Except, it wasn't there.

"Hu-" I was headbutted straight in my chest into a building. I cough out blood and drop to the ground on my feet, my hands hanging out front like some kind of possessed human.

"1t'll tak3... M0r3 th@n th@t t0 k1ll m3..." I say, my voice box glitching.

The toilet furrows its brow. Starts flying towards me face first to smash me into the wall.

Except this time, I wasn't there.

"3at th1s!" I punchthe toilet off its trajectory and send it spinning into a wall. The toilet cames hurtling out of the wall and almost tears my head off. I raise both my arms in an attempt to block any fast attacks. There wasn't any.

Slight wind behind me.

"G0t y0u!" I spin and grab the speeding toilet by the head. I chuck him up into the air, red energy forms in my hand, and it shoots towards the airborne creature.

A red star flashes. Then, an explosion.

I was blown back and thrown across the city for the seconed time

"M1ght @s w311 3nj0y th3 5h0w" I mutter to myself and doze off, somehow still flying over skyscrapers.

-

DOOF.

I land on solid, bare ground. Some sort of cave with crystals inside it. Unable to move because of exertion, I pass out.

Over in the corner, a purple entity watched.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey. We found this Tv Woman out on her own" A scientist says to another.

"What's the big deal? It's just a defective from the tv faction" Mutters the other one.

"Yeah but I think it would be useful for the... Tests" 

"You think so??"

"It is a defective. They aren't gonna miss it"

<------------------>

The female Tv agent was escorted into the testing room by two smiling scientists.

"Don't worry, this won't hurt! It's to stop the war, and you want that right?" The scientists asked. She nodded shakily and entered the room.

A great shuddering took the room. A giant purple titan was standing over the small testing room. The tri titan.

"!evissam s'ti -s'tI" ("It's- it's massive!") The female Tv agent felt like a tiny speck compared to the massive figure.

"Don't worry- he's friendly" The second scentist reassured.

"?erus uoy era-A" ("A-are you sure?") Athena asked. Something about the way it looked made it look unnatural.

"Yes! Perfectly fine" Added the first "Now, lie on this seat like a good girl" The small Tv Woman climbed up onto the chair and went perfectly still, as if she was a wod plank.

The two scientist tapped some buttons, and then one of them slammed their fist on the big red button labelled START SEQUENCE.

The first thing she could hear was clanking and clattering, then something hit her left arm.

"!HA" ("AH!") She cried. It stang like a toilet bit her.

"ERROR: POWER TRANSFER HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED ERROR ERROR ERROR error error..."

<------------------>

"Ugh" The female Tv head sat up from her chair. Observing the room, the two scientists were knocked out and the room blackened and charred.

She used her hands to push herself off the seat to lok at the scientist cameramen. Remembering the tri titan, she whirled around and gasped, but not at the titan.

The test chair she was sitting on was shoved into the ground.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"What the hell..." I mutter to myself as I slowly get up, noticing my voice box had been repaired.

I immediately noticed an enitity with a gas mask with purple light radiating out of it, accompanied by a large scientist camerman with a purple lense.

"What the hell... Again..." I mutter. The cameraman raises his dual guns, and sends me flying out of the cave with one round.

"I never seem to catch a break..." I complain to myself and sigh "Hopefully I'll land near an Alliance base..."