Chapter 6- Friends and Foes

"Morning you all... Why is everyone sleeping? Well, I'm gonna watch- wait where the fuck is my ID card for Alpha Hills Labs?" The figure scrambles around us, causing us to awaken "Oh... Hey..."

"Is it true you were human before?" Asks Clockwoman abruptly. 

"That's bullshit- I ain't human" He says nerovously "Not human at all!"

"Explain now" Says Tri Tv Woman, who I just realised woke up "Do it for me...  Tell your bestie..."

"Damn, is she really flirting with a half-robot?" I whisper to Clockwoman. 

"Well... I used to be a scientist, in Alpha Hills Labs, and then... They released some sort of virus..." #2016 Says 

"You started the skibidi war?!" I yell angrily and punch him. Tri Tv Woman got angry from my punch and teleported in front of me "You gonna defend your pookie bea-" I was punched so hard my two lenses broke.

Damn... She hits like a girl... Well it isn't that surprising...

"Stop fighting! He didn't do it on purpose!" Yells Clockwoman.

"Okay... Sorry for overeacting..." Apologises Tri Tv Woman "I got a bit overprotective of Cameron"

"It's fine... I just have a... Difficult history with the toilets, that's all" I mutter. A noise comes from outside and we all turn to look.

"The fuck is that?" Says Sam.

"Howdy there partner, I'm Randy, and that's Rachael, and we're the radio race" Says a... Radio person.

"Do you know where our base is? We crash landed here" Says 'Rachael'.

"Well from the looks on their faces, I'd say they weren't expecting you... Since Tri Titan lost to a black rimmed and mecha professor toilet duo" Says Sam. How did he know about that?

"What?! That's not possible!" Exclaims Tri Tv Woman. As we went outside I could hear noises.

"I'm surprised you're the last surviving human... Besides the new administrator.." Says the professor toilet ominously.

"Wait- he's still alive??" Says Cameron.

"Yes and you're gonna die!" He tries to stomp on Cameron but Clockwoman manages to stop time right before he does "You little shit!" The toilet uses a magnet on her and she screams out in pain.

"Clockwoman!" I yell and rush towards her, only to get knocked down by... Me? "So there is another version of me..."

"I thought you were gonna be a challenge... I guess you're just as weak as I was before..." Says the alternate Brown. I growl at him and prepare to shoot him with my acid blasters.

Suddenly, a hole forms and quickly retracts as #2016's wrist blades stab the alternate me, and he falls to the ground, probably dead.

"We gotta get outta here!" He yells at us.

(At the Alliance base)

"Is Clockwoman going to be okay??" I ask the scientist radio man.

"She's okay... We gave her some armor and some spears" He replies.

"Hey guys... Like my new appearance?" Clockwoman walks out of the uphrading station. She looks... Awesome!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Body)

(2 Spears)

(2 Spears)

(Armor)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(At the Cameron and Tri Tv Woman room)

"Oh... So Alpha Hills Labs forced you to make me into a camerawoman... Then I was killed by the glitch toilet and then the Tv race found me, and made me into... Well this!" She gestures at her body "I'm so mad at them for doing this without my permission!" Her face displays the >:( emoticon.

"Do you remember how we became employees?" Asks Cameron.

"Yeah... I can't believe they forced you to turn me into a half human half robot..." She kisses #2016 on the head "Goodnight"

(At the Clockwoman and Brown room)

"Welp, time to get some sleep..." I crash into my bed "Hey, aren't the beds closer than before?"

"What? No!" Clockwoman says nervously "I didn't do it"

"Suuuuuure" I get into my bed and fall asleep. Clockwoman snuggles into the bed next to me, but I didn't think much of it.