Shizuka's attachment issues

Shizuka, my girlfriend and a second year student (my senpai), comes to visit my classroom during the morning break one day

Shizuka, my girlfriend and a second year student (my senpai), comes to visit my classroom during the morning break one day. She then sees me surrounded by girls in my class and this brings out a side of her that I do not recognize. She pushes her way through the first years and grabs me.

"Shizuka... what is the meaning of this?" I ask

"I will not tolerate you talking to other girls. Only focus on me, I'm your girlfriend!" Shizuka bellows

My fellow first year classmates are looking at us and that is when I discover that Shizuka has attachment issues. She squeezes tight and I feel something rubbing against my arm. Shizuka states that no girl is to come towards me. Instead of finding her scary, the other students just laugh and state that it is normal for her to be defensive. 

Shizuka blushes in embarrassment and cannot believe what she is doing. She does not mean to come off as a possessive girlfriend, but this is a result of her fears. She states that she fears me leaving her for another girl. 

"Shizuka, you are the only girl that I love, you do not need to worry about me breaking up with you, that never gonna happen." I tell her

Shizuka's goes bright red and buries her face in my school coat. Although muffled, she screams in affection: "Dummy, dummy, dummy, dummy!", to which I cannot help but laugh at. It is clear that my girlfriend has more sides than I know of.

As the day goes on, Shizuka's possessiveness gradually subsides, and she starts to interact with my classmates in a more friendly manner. She even strikes up conversations with some of the girls who were previously surrounding me, surprising everyone with her warm and genuine personality.

During lunch break, Shizuka joins me at my usual spot in the cafeteria. We sit together, enjoying each other's company while sharing our meals. As we talk, she opens up about her insecurities and the reasons behind her possessive behaviour.

She explains that in her previous relationship, her ex-boyfriend cheated on her, causing her to develop trust issues. Shizuka admits that she still carries those fears with her, even though she knows deep down that I would never do anything to hurt her.

Listening to her vulnerability, I reach out and hold her hand, assuring her that I understand her concerns and will do everything in my power to make her feel secure in our relationship. I remind her of the love and trust we have built together, emphasizing that she is the only one who holds my heart.

Shizuka's eyes well up with tears, and she thanks me for being patient and understanding. She admits that she wants to work on overcoming her attachment issues and building a healthier relationship with me.

From that day forward, Shizuka and I make a conscious effort to communicate openly and honestly about our feelings. We attend couple's counselling sessions to address her insecurities and learn effective ways to manage them. Through this process, we grow closer and develop a deeper understanding of each other.

As time passes, Shizuka's possessiveness gradually fades away, replaced by a newfound confidence in our relationship. She becomes more comfortable with me interacting with other girls, trusting that my love for her is unwavering.

Our relationship blossoms, and we continue to support and encourage each other in our personal growth. Shizuka's attachment issues become a thing of the past, and she becomes a pillar of strength and support for me, just as I am for her.

Together, we navigate the ups and downs of high school life, cherishing the unique bond we share. Shizuka's surprise visit to my classroom that day becomes a turning point in our relationship, allowing us to discover new depths of love, understanding, and acceptance.