Mamiya Kurosaki

Shizuka walks through the hallway and decides to wait for me at the school entrance

Shizuka walks through the hallway and decides to wait for me at the school entrance. Seeing as she is a second-year student and I am a first-year, it makes sense that we finish at different times. However, I cannot help but get a bad feeling. As I pack my things after class, I start to feel someone looking at me. I turn around and grabbing me by the collar is none other than my tsundere ex-girlfriend, Mamiya Kurosaki.

"Yuma, you will be my boyfriend again!" Mamiya cries

"Mamiya, I am not getting back with you. Besides I'm already dating Shizuka." I state

"You Kawai-Senpai, I always knew that you were childhood friends, but to think that she would actually date a plain and dull introvert like you, is just saddening." Mamiya says

Mamiya states that she will force me to get back with her, but I deny. She then gets angry just thinking about me and Shizuka. She then throws me onto a desk, causing me immense pain. Mamiya pounces on me and starts punching me multiple times. My two girl-friends named Saki Ichikawa and Anna Yamada step in and try to pull her off me. 

This is exactly why I cannot get back together with Mamiya. She gets angry over the smallest things and always takes her anger out of me. She is clearly unstable and degrades my existence to that of a punching bag.

As Saki and Anna manage to restrain Mamiya, I struggle to catch my breath and process what just happened. Shizuka arrives at the scene, her expression a mix of shock and concern.

"What's going on here?" Shizuka asks, her voice filled with worry.

I try to explain the situation to Shizuka, but Mamiya interrupts, shouting insults and accusations at me. Shizuka's eyes narrow, and she steps forward, her protective instincts kicking in.

"Enough, Mamiya. You have no right to treat Yuma like this. He's made his choice, and you need to respect that," Shizuka says firmly.

Mamiya's anger seems to escalate even further, but before she can do anything else, the school security arrives and escorts her away. I let out a sigh of relief, grateful for Shizuka's support and my friends' quick intervention.

After the chaos settles down, Shizuka helps me up and checks if I'm okay. I assure her that I'm fine, though my body aches from the impact of Mamiya's attack. Shizuka wraps her arms around me, offering comfort and reassurance.

"I'm here for you, Yuma. No matter what happens, I'll always stand by your side," Shizuka whispers, her words soothing my troubled heart.

As we walk out of the school together, I realize how lucky I am to have Shizuka in my life. Despite the challenges and obstacles we may face, I know that with her by my side, I can overcome anything. And as for Mamiya, I hope she finds peace and learns to let go of the past, moving forward with grace and maturity.

I am grateful for the unwavering support of my friends, Saki and Anna, who stood by me in the face of Mamiya's aggression. Their quick thinking and bravery helped prevent the situation from escalating further. As we make our way home, I reflect on the events of the day and feel a sense of relief that it's finally over.

Shizuka's presence has always been a source of strength for me, and her words of encouragement continue to echo in my mind. I know that no matter what challenges lie ahead, I can always count on her to be there for me. With her by my side, I feel a renewed sense of determination to face whatever comes my way.

As we part ways for the evening, I thank Shizuka for her unwavering support and promise to always be there for her as well. The bond we share is unbreakable, and I know that together, we can conquer any obstacle that comes our way. And as for Mamiya, I hope that she finds peace and learns to let go of her anger, finding a path towards healing and forgiveness.