The new girl

Shizuka arrives at my apartment and knocks on the door

Shizuka arrives at my apartment and knocks on the door. It is at this moment when someone opens the door, but it is not me. Shizuka notices that it is another girl and starts to get worried. She is suspicious of the new girl and does not know her. By the way, I am at work during at this time but Shizuka does not know that.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Shizuka asks

"I'm Raiden, Yuma is really important to me. By the way, who are you?" Raiden asks

"I'm Yuma's girlfriend, Shizuka." Shizuka responds

"Oh, you must be the senpai that Yuma is dating. I must say, you are very beautiful for a second year high school student. I'm proud of my cousin, he has a good taste in men." Raiden says

"Yuma and I are childhood friends. He is a first year and I'm a second year. I know that it is weird for a first year to date a second year. Please do not be mad." Shizuka says

Shizuka is relieved to hear this and apologizes for jumping to conclusions. Raiden laughs and assures Shizuka that she has nothing to worry about, as she sees Shizuka as a potential friend rather than a threat. The two of them end up chatting and getting to know each other while waiting for me to come home from work.

When I finally arrive, I am surprised to see Shizuka and Raiden getting along so well. I thank Raiden for looking after my apartment and introduce her to Shizuka as my older cousin. Shizuka is relieved to finally meet me and we all end up spending the evening together, laughing and sharing stories.

From that day on, Shizuka and Raiden become good friends and I am grateful for their understanding and support. The misunderstanding at the door turns into a beautiful friendship that brings us all closer together.

We spend many more evenings together, going out for dinner, exploring the city, and just enjoying each other's company. Shizuka and Raiden become like family to me, always there for me in times of need and celebrating with me in times of joy.

As our friendship grows, we learn more about each other's backgrounds, interests, and dreams. Shizuka shares stories of her childhood in Japan, while Raiden talks about her travels around the world. We bond over our shared love for food, music, and adventure.

Through our friendship, we support each other through challenges and celebrate each other's successes. Shizuka helps me navigate through difficult decisions, while Raiden encourages me to step out of my comfort zone and try new things. Together, we create memories that will last a lifetime.

I am grateful for the misunderstanding that brought Shizuka and Raiden into my life. They have become my pillars of strength, my partners in crime, and my dearest friends. Our friendship is a testament to the power of understanding, forgiveness, and open-mindedness. And I am forever thankful for the beautiful bond that we share.