2.first night

Vritika and Kritika left the new bride in her new room and headed towards their room.

Vritika entered her lavish room, adorned with sparkling chandeliers and sumptuous fabrics, and gracefully made her way over to the ornate dressing table. With a sigh of relief, she began  removing each piece of exquisite jewellery that she had worn throughout the day.

She hurried off to her dressing room, keen on shedding the weighty burden of her elaborate lehenga before it engulfed her in its cascading layers of shimmering fabric.Transforming into her cozy nightwear, she slipped out of her heavy attire.

She ambled back to her bedroom in a slow, deliberate manner, eager to start the nightly ritual of applying her array of creams. However, as she began massaging the products onto her skin, an inexplicable sensation made her turn around abruptly only to be met with the gaze of none other than her husband leaning casually against the doorframe, his gaze fixed upon her.

As she shyly averted her gaze from his intense stare, she turned back to the mirror and continued meticulously applying each step of her luxurious nighttime skincare routine.

Reyansh glanced away from Vritika and hastily made his way to the closet to change into more comfortable nightwear. After slipping into his pajamas, he quietly returned to the room only to find Vritika peacefully asleep on the left side of the bed. Silently tiptoeing over, Reyansh settled himself onto the right side of the bed and drifted off into a peaceful slumber beside her.

**********************

Kritika made her way to her room, eager to change into her night dress.Meanwhile, Shivansh was deeply engrossed in his laptop.

"Aap kaise hai?"Kritika asked him

"Theek hu"He replied

Frustrated with the constant one-word replies from him, Kritika let out a heavy sigh as she realized that this was the frustrating dynamic of their relationship: she always attempted to initiate conversation, but he never reciprocated in kind. Despite her best efforts to engage him in meaningful dialogue, his responses consistently fell short with only one or two lackluster words at best.

Kritika and Vritika got married on the same day.

Well kritika knows vritika since her college days.They were friends and now sister-in-laws.

On their wedding night,Shivansh made it clear that this marriage was just for his Grandfather.He and Reyansh married them for the sake of their grandfather.And they should not expect anything from this relationship.Both the brothers even left them after the wedding day.And they are returning now almost after 1 year.But despite this things,Kritika somehow got shivansh's number and used to call him,atfirst he doesn't picked up her calls but after few days he picked up and they talked or more like it was kritika asking him and he was replying in one or two words,

Vritika,her Beloved friend, always there to listen and comfort Kritika as she yearned for a husband who would understand her, love her unconditionally, and be there in times of need. However, on the first day of Kritika's marriage, when her husband left her in tears, it was Vritika who stepped in to console and support her.

 Kritika then went to sleep as she was very much tired.So did Shivansh.

                                          ********************************

Aradhita,the new bride was sitting in the middle of the bed lost in her thoughts after Vritika and Kritika left the room.

Her peaceful reverie was abruptly interrupted as the door to the room swung open, jolting her back to reality with a start.

She looked up only to see her new husband standing there.

Shreyansh strode confidently towards her, his determined footsteps echoing in the dimly lit room as he eventually came to a stop directly in front of the ornate four-poster bed,

"Listen"Shreyansh started.

"I have married you just because of my Grandfather.I am not interested in this husband wife game.I will give you every luxury but don't ever try to poke your nose in my business.Stay away from me as much as you can.Don't except me to love you.Never!We have to act like a good couple infront of everyone.If you stay out of my business I will stay out of yours. And lastly don't you dare to tell anyone about this."Shreyansh declared coldly that his decision to marry was solely due to his Grandfather's wishes, and he had no interest in playing the role of a husband. Despite promising to provide all luxuries, he made it clear that his wife should refrain from interfering in his affairs. Insisting on maintaining a facade of a good couple in public, Shreyansh warned her not to expect any love from him.

Aradhita was shocked.She was not able to reciprocate what he just said.Her dreams of having a charming,loving and caring husband was shattered in seconds.

Throughout her entire childhood, she has watched her mother grieve the loss of her father, shedding tears over his death repeatedly and longing for his presence.

Aradhita's father passed away when she was just a young child of 4 years old, leaving her mother to take on the role of caregiver for both her and her brother. Despite the immense challenge, Aradhita has witnessed firsthand the incredible strength and determination of her mother as she tirelessly works day and night to ensure that they are able to live a comfortable and luxurious life.

Aradhita had highly expectations from her husband.

Tears started flowing through her eyes.

Shreyansh didn't give a heed to it and went out of the mansion after taking his car keys.

Here, Aradhita slept while crying.

Dear readers, remember to cast your vote, share your thoughts and leave a witty (or not-so-witty) comment! Your opinion matters... kind of.

As mentioned before, I am eager to shake things up in the tale of Akanshah and Rudransh. I would greatly appreciate any comedic suggestions you may have to enhance the story. Let's make this book a hilarious hit together!

Byee :)