3.Mooh dikhai

As the sun ascended into the sky, signaling the beginning of a fresh day, Vritika, the esteemed eldest daughter-in-law of the Rathore family, stirred from her slumber and promptly embarked on her morning routine which consisted of a refreshing bath in preparation for a busy day ahead.

Vritika elegantly adorned herself in a traditional saree, accentuating her wrists with delicate bangles and adding the subtle jingle of payals to her ankles. She completed her look by draping her mangal sutra around her neck and dotting a dash of vermillion on her forehead before gracefully descending the stairs.

 She completed her look by draping her mangal sutra around her neck and dotting a dash of vermillion on her forehead before gracefully descending the stairs

Her saree

In the bustling kitchen filled with the clattering of dishes and the tempting aroma of spices, she gracefully lent a helping hand to the hardworking maids. As time passed, Kritika made her grand entrance into the kitchen

Kritika exuded an ethereal grace as she glided into the room, her slender frame draped in a vibrant saree that beautifully complemented the intricate designs of bangles adorning her delicate hands, while her neck shimmered with the sacred mangalsutra and vermillion adorned her hair partition, radiating a timeless beauty and cultural elegance.

Her saree

Everyone had their breakfast except Aradhita who was sleeping peacefully in her new room.

After breakfast,

Vritika was in her room,

Kritika knocked at the door,which was opened by Reyansh as Vritika was busy in talking to someone in call.

"Reyansh Bhai Vriti Bhabhi kaha hai?"Kritika asked him

"Vritika"Reyansh called Vritika,who was in balcony.

"Haan"Vritika came there.

"Kritika ko kuch kaam hai"Said Reyansh to vritika.

"Haan kritika bolo"Said Vritika

"Bhabhi vo na designers ne 3 dresses diya hai aap ekbar dekh le konsa final karna hai"Kritika said