4.reception

In the evening,
Everyone was getting ready in their respective rooms.

Various makeup artists were there to get Aradhita ready.the makeup artist's were doing their work while Vritika and Kritika were getting ready in their own room.

***************

Vritika stood in front of the two stunning sarees laid out before her, one a pure white and the other a deep black, feeling utterly perplexed as to which one she should don for the evening ahead. Her brows furrowed with indecision, she couldn't tear her gaze away from the tantalizing choices draped elegantly on display.

"The White One" exclaimed Reyansh as he lounged comfortably on the plush sofa in his living room.

"What?" Vritika asked, confusion and surprise evident in her tone.

"White one.You should wear white one"Reyansh, lounging comfortably on the sofa casually pointed to the gleaming white one as he spoke.

"Ok"Vritika said.

After wearing her saree she did her makeup and was wearing some jewellery's.

Vritika adjusted her earrings in the mirror, only to catch Reyansh's intense gaze reflected back at her. With a furrowed brow, she turned towards him.

Vritika-Aapko kuch chahiye?

Reyansh-h.hh...nahi

Vritika-theek hai

Vritika was once again puzzled and conflicted, grappling with the dilemma of whether to style her hair in a sleek bun or let it flow freely.

"You should tie them in a bun"Reyansh said

"And why so?I think open hair looks more beautiful"Vritika replied thoughtfully as she admired her reflection in the mirror.

"That's why I am telling you to tie them"Reyansh replied doing something in his phone

Vritika's eyes widened in surprise as she turned towards him, only to find Reyansh engrossed in his phone. When he finally looked up and met her gaze, he raised one eyebrow in silent questioning.

"So you are telling that I look beautiful with open hair?"Vritika asked

"No....I.... I mean yeah"Reyansh replied

"Oh thank you anyways you complimented me"Vritika said with a sly smile and Reyansh rolled his eyes.

**************

"Shivansh which saree should I wear this black one or this pink one?"Kritika asked while showing him the saree

Shivansh who was busy in his phone replied"Wear anyone,anyways it will look good on you"

"Ok then I should wear the black one since you are also wearing black "she said excitedly.

Kritika Was Busy Getting Glamorous While Shivansh Went Scouring through the Closet for His Outfit

As Shivansh reentered the room, his gaze immediately sought out Kritika, who was frantically attempting to adjust the pleats in her saree. The sound of his throat clearing caught her attention, prompting her to look up at him. With a gentle offer of assistance, he uttered those words that made her heart skip a beat: "Let me do it." Nodding in agreement, Kritika allowed Shivansh to skillfully arrange the saree.

Shivansh knelt down on the ground to carefully adjust the pleats of Kritika's saree, his focused gaze mirroring the concentration he put into making sure each fold was perfect. As he stood up after completing his task, he found Kritika staring at him with a curious intensity that made him momentarily self-conscious. Caught off guard by her unspoken admiration, Kritika quickly looked away, attempting to shield herself from revealing too much in her gaze.