Character profile: Romulo Soliatsis

"I tried to warn you

       "I tried to warn you. The city of Aegea has stood for a long time; it'll take more than a few conjurers to take us down. Listen: I don't wanna kill you. That isn't our style. But we also can't just let you run off and attack us again someday, so I'll tell you how this is gonna go. You're gonna get on the ground, and I'll take you back to the city. Maybe you'll learn some decency while you're there."

Character Name: Romulo Soliatsis

First Appearance: Manifest: A Shattered Future (Episode 1)

Hair Color: Auburn

Endurance: Above average

Strength: Average

Speed: Above average

Dexterity: Above average

Allegiance: Aegea

Ace Sorcerer: Alchemist of Astroconvergence

Deck: Primarily generic spells, but he tends toward Water and Air spells as well

Deck: Primarily generic spells, but he tends toward Water and Air spells as well. Some of his favorite Sorcerers include Ice Crystal Barricade, Last of the Valkyries, Dancing Wind Priestess, Typhoon Paladin, and Quicksand Carrier.

Romulo Soliatsis is a conjurer-soldier sworn to defend the city-state Aegea, protecting primarily from the Adriatic Empire and their warriors. Since Aegea has never gone on the attack, Romulo focuses primarily on defending the lives of Aegean citizens. He has a natural inclination toward defending life, even at great risk to himself. For example, he first met his friend Elena Estrada after pulling her out of the ocean during a deadly storm. In the process of rescuing her, his enemy managed to take out his Sorcerers; he barely managed to save himself. Romulo is on friendly terms with most other Aegean soldiers, and he regularly volunteers at an infirmary which houses injured civilians. Romulo is especially close to fellow soldiers Altair and Terrance, although Altair tends to act relatively unfriendly toward him.

Due to numerous successes against fearsome opponents, Romulo has earned a reputation as a very powerful conjurer. He plays a relatively defensive strategy, although he will readily risk his own Sorcerers if it means defending his city. He somewhat understands that his monolith conjures entities from other realities, but because he can call upon one later even if it falls, he believes that his sorcerers can withstand the horrors of battle. He does not regard them as ordinary people. Romulo has a limited knowledge of history, and his academic background is unimpressive. He trained to be a soldier from a young age, working on conditioning his body so that he could quickly respond to an attack. A monk and a senior soldier trained him at the start, giving him a red monolith to conjure his first sorcerer.

Romulo claims to love art and reading books, but he is rarely (if ever) seen reading. If someone asks his favorite book, he stumbles for a moment and gives a different answer every time. However, he will drop everything if a friend paints a painting they are proud of. If someone asks him to read a poem they wrote, he will make it a priority and call it the highlight of his day.