rules

1.  be respectful towards others.  i will not tolerate and take any crap of any kind from anyone here.  if i catch you being mean to someone in any way, i will not respond to you anymore.

2.  double roleplay is a must.  you roleplay my crush and i roleplay yours.  it's as simple as that.

3.  please censor any swear words in your responses.  i really don't want this book to be taken down.

4.  no smut, please.  it makes me uncomfortable these days.

5.  please respond with at least 4 - 5 sentences in your responses.  more description will be great, but this amount is the minimum.  i cannot stress this enough. 

6.  i accept any ocs of any gender, sexuality, or race.  you can also submit as many as you like, as long as you keep track of them!  just don't make your oc(s) the most powerful human being on the planet is all. 

7.  this is an example of how to respond, and not to respond:

(name):  w-what is wrong with you?!  *slowly steps back*

"hey, leave them alone!"  i had shouted, stepping in front of my friend.

"it was you... it was you all along?"  (name) had asked, a look of shock on their face.  they couldn't believe it.  their friend was the murderer the whole time?  their look of shock turned into one of resentment of anger.  they had shaken their head, then taking a few steps back, seeing their friend step closer to them.  "no, don't you dare come near me."  they had muttered, hugging their arms tightly.  (name) had turned around in anger, then running off.  did their friends deserve to know? 

8.  please do not spam me every 5 minutes whenever i'm offline.  sometimes, homework and exams can get in the way.  i might even be on vacation, asleep, or might not even have the motivation to roleplay at all.  if i haven't responded in 4 - 5 days, please do tag me.

9.  if i do anything wrong or anything that offends you, please let me know. 

10.  when filling out the form, please do not put your oc's name, then commenting it, then their age, then commenting it, and so forth.  what i'm saying is, if you're filling out the form, please put it all in one comment (or multiple if you have to).

11.  the games i can roleplay are trigger happy havoc, goodbye despair, and killing harmony.  i'm in the process of playing all three games, though i do know all the characters.  i have watched the anime as well.

12.  the oc i will use will be in my oc book that i have published.  you can find her for more details about her.

13.  if you break a rule, then i will let you know which one you broke.  if you break another one, then i will tell you to look back at the rules.  if you break the rules a third time, i will not respond to you anymore.

14.  i'm lenient with most of your ideas.  but there are some scenario ideas that i might be comfortable with.  if that is the case, i will let you know.  and if that does happen, please respect that.  don't pressure me.

15.  if you have any triggers, please let me know before roleplaying.  danganronpa does have dark topics of its own.  i do not have any triggers, but there are some topics that i choose not to roleplay.

16.  the password is your favorite character from any of the danganronpa games.  you don't have to name one from all three, just one.  please put this in your form or when tagging me, or i will not accept your character.

17.  if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  have fun!  :)