mastermind

it was the final trial, and you plus a few others were trying to find out who the mastermind was.  and it was coming to the time to vote.  after finalizing the case and evidence, you all put down your votes, and waited for the result.  "well, you all should've checked your evidence!  because that's incorrect!"  monokuma had declared.  "the actual mastermind is... (crush), the ultimate (crush's talent)!"  your heart had dropped.  you all had guessed wrong this whole time?  but the evidence had clearly pointed towards someone else, not (crush).  

"b-but the evidence-" you had protested, but monokuma had interrupted you.  "nonetheless, you all still guessed incorrectly!"  he had pointed out.  you had turned to (crush) to see if they had any say in this.  you were hoping that this wasn't true.  however, your guess was completely wrong.  (crush)'s expression had darkened, and a smirk slowly came on their face.  "heh, the bear's correct.  i am the mastermind.  and you all weren't even close to guessing that it was me."  they had stated.  you had taken a step back in horror.  you trusted (crush), and thought of them as a friend.  why would they be the mastermind and do something like this?

"well, let's get on with it!  it's punishment time!"  monokuma had declared.  you had closed your eyes, bracing yourself for your death.  however, it never came.  you opened your eyes, soon finding yourself in the same spot you were standing at.  however, that wasn't the same case for your friends though.  your friends were gone.  gone for good.  you soon looked around, then hearing a chuckle.  you saw (crush), standing there in the corner of the room, smirking.

"well, i'm glad you're still here.  and alone this time."

what do you do?