confession

you have been best friends with (crush) ever since you had entered hope's peak academy.  you two were basically peas in a pod, or basically at the hip with one another.  however, what you didn't realize was that (crush) had romantic feelings for you.  how long?  surprisingly, for the past two years you've both been at hope's peak academy.  you both were in the same class and grade, and a lot of people shockingly shipped you both together.  so it was understandable for others to see that. 

did you feel the same way? well, that's up to you to answer.

one day, you found a note in your locker, asking you to meet at your favorite location. the note was signed by your best friend since you had recognized their handwriting, so you headed on over there.

once you had made it over there, you were surprised to see that (crush) was already there. once they noticed you coming, their eyes lit up, and a smile quickly came on their face. they had walked over to you and greeted you, and you did so in return as well.

"you said you wanted to meet me? what about?" you had questioned. "oh yeah, um..." (crush) had begun, before taking out an envelope with a heart on it, offering it out to you.

"i really like you! please go out with me!"

what do you do?