💫8-𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖊🍁

Happy Reading ❣️

......

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

Play→ Tum Todo Na!

... 5 years ago ...

Namjoon and Taehyung sitting in the balcony staring at nothing lifelessly.

"I thought to cancel this marriage but I got to know your life is already messed like me." Joon whispered tae chuckled.

(His parents told him everything bout tae's love life in their own way well he knows that they are telling venom not her truth)

"You can still cancel hyung." Tae said tiredly he smile while nods his head.

"I can and what about you they will marry you off with someones else." Joon whispered she nod smiling.

"I've an idea." Joon said she looked at him with her void doe eyes in curious joon sigh.

"Let's get marry Taehyung I need time to confess infront of whole world and you can continue your study further I promise no one will stop you." He said she nods furrowing.

"You can make a career secretly then we will get divorce then I will marry my love of life." Joon mumble smiling

"What about her? Is she fine with this idea? Won't she feel hurt." Tae asked sadly he smile 'He have no problem with this.' Joon mumble she wide her doe eyes.

"I'm filthy, disgust or more over I know I heard this from my parents you can also say about this I won't mind." Joon said chuckling she shook her head.

"I've no problem we can love whoever we want I was just surprise." Tae said he nods sighing heavily.

Few weeks later

Priest annouced taejoon as husband and wife. He asked them to kiss each other. They looked at each other wide eyes.

Joon cleared his throat while pecked on his crown. Tears fall from tae doe eyes.

Guest furrow while clapped with tight lipped smile their parents sighed and strided towards them to congratulate them.

... Present ...

"Let's go Taehyung." Tae open his doe eyes when her father said this to her in cold way she turned around with blank face.

"By what authority you are ordering me Mr Min?" Tae speak coldly while gulp her fear her father glare at her angrily and her mother look at her crying.

"We are your paren.... Cut off

"Naah! Mr Min how is this possible." She said while makes thinking face others looked at her confusedly.

"You already disowned me remember cause I made a sin and made your so called ego hurt." Tae said giggling he gawking at him blankly.

"Taehyun..... Cut off

she showed her palm to her mother she bite her lip while sniffed looking down.

"Why are you speaking now mother? Kindly stay quiet the way you always keep quiet EVERYTIME.' She shouted lastly on her mother for the first time in her life they furrow in disbelief.

"You already cut your all ties with me didn't you?! Then, why suddenly you remember me as your daughter when you took oath to not look at my filthy face." Tae speak while breath heavily and held sofa for support cause she is feeling dizzy.