One

Y/n's POV
____________
"Alright, so I've packed some emergency stuff and your lunch, here's some money just in case you want something. Are you ready?" Dad said with a smile as he handed me the things from the passenger seat. "I think so, but thanks, Dad!" I answered as I got out of the car and waved at him before making my way to school which looked crowded already. The last thing I heard from him was a goodbye. I pulled out my schedule to check which classes I had.

Walking down the hallway on my way to find my homeroom, as a new student, it felt awkward earning some stares from people near the lockers. Unfortunately, I was having trouble finding the class through the crowded halls. "Excuse me, are you the new girl?" I heard someone say, and I turned around to see a tall, chubby guy wearing an orange button-up shirt along with stripes of other colors. "Oh? Yeah, the name's Y/n L/n" I said looking up at him.

"I'm Damian it's a pleasure to meet you, Do you need any help finding your classes?" he asked, looking concerned but willing to help. I felt a wave of relief wash over me that someone was offering to help, and I nodded in agreement. He took my schedule from my hands and checked it.

"OH! We have the same homeroom teacher, Ms Norbury. Follow me" he exclaimed. As he led the way, we soon made it before class even began if it wasn't for Damian's help I would've have been completely lost.

Everyone was in their seats as the principal, Mr Duvall, was giving a speech until he stopped talking, trying to get the students attention so I could introduce myself, which I did.

"My name is Y/n L/n, and I just moved here from C/n, that's all" I spoke.

"Well, it's good to meet you Y/n. Welcome," he said before walking out. Damian, on the other hand, soon stopped talking to the girl beside him and started pointing out a seat behind him near his friend who was with an embroidery kit (pretend there's an empty seat behind them).

My attention went to the girl he had talked to.

She looked pretty. I made my way to sit down, giving them a shy smile and silently thanking him, feeling grateful he helped me find my class. "You just made a great decision to sit next to the greatest people you'll ever meet. We'll help you out. Oh, and also this is my friend, Janis!" Damian said, turning around to face us while doing jazz hands while she just waved.

"Well, basically what he said. We'll volunteer to show you around after this class. Damian is almost too gay to function," Janis continued. I chuckled at the last thing she said.

Mr. Duvall soon entered the class once again until another new student came in, a redhead stood there nervously in front of the whole class, grabbing onto her backpack until the principal introduced her as Cady Heron. After that Ms Norbury gave Cady her schedule just before the bell rang and it was now time for our next class.

This day was surely going to be interesting.

__________
A/n
(564 words)
I totally forgot to publish this but uh feel free to leave a comment or something.