Two

Janis' POV

I sat in the classroom, waiting for Damian, my attention briefly caught by my embroidery kit. Until Damian finally arrived, bringing a girl along with him. She had H/C and H/L hair that made me doubt.

"Where were you?" I asked as he took a seat next to me.

"I went to use the bathroom and on my way back, I saw the new girl lost. So I decided to help her out. I'm surprised we have some of the same classes together," he explained casually, shrugging off the encounter.

My gaze shifted towards the new girl who finished introducing herself while she took a seat behind us. Damian then introduced me to her while doing jazz hands and I just waved at her. I volunteered to show her around, which Damian also agreed to. Unexpectedly, another new student came along just before the bell rang.

Damian and I stood up, grabbing our stuff to head over to our next period as the H/C haired girl followed us.

"This is your next period class, good luck in there. We'll catch up later when class is over," Damian told her. She nodded and smiled before thanking us.

Damian and I soon headed to our American literature class which was a few classes away. As we arrived and sat in our seats, the other new kid who was introduced as Cady Heron soon entered the class. Trying to find a place to sit, but there weren't any seats. She awkwardly gave up and simply sat on the floor. I was completely surprised and concerned, Damian, on the other hand, turned around with a confused look on his face, to see if I had the same thought in mind. "What the hell is that girl doing?!" Damian whisper yelled as I just shrugged, now highly concerned.

--- Time skip---

Y/n POV

The next period came by, I sat next to Cady in French class in the front, which was the only empty table. Ms. Madame Park soon opened a notebook. "Quel est ton nom?" Nodding towards the girl beside me. "Je m'appelle Cady." the redhead smiled, "Incorrect." The teacher shook her head.

"You have to pick a French name," Janis informed us. "All the French people I know just call me Cady." Damian chuckled as he went back to his phone.

"Just say Marie," Janis commented. Cady cleared her throat, turning to face the front of the class. "Um... Marie?" The teacher nodded. "Marie," she repeated with pronunciation before marking Cady's name in her notebook. "Next?"

"Éloise," I responded, looking up at the teacher who soon marked the name in her notebook. "Éloise, right? Nice to meet you. I'm Ca-" she turns to face me, her voice sounding confident until I interrupted her "Oh, it's Y/n. My name isn't Éloise, that was just a random name, but I know you. It's great to meet you as well," I corrected her as she awkwardly nodded and went back to paying attention, I felt bad for interrupting her

"Janice" Janis was next to continue the French name thing going around. The teacher checked off her name. Ms. Park turns to face Damian, to which he proudly says, "Chanel," while he writes things in his notebook. "Non" Damian sighed as he instantly thought of something. "Fontaine." The teacher continued to shake her head, saying no once again. I turned around to face him for what else he was gonna say. "Celine Dion?" The teacher seemed to have a serious face now, waiting for another response so she could check off his name. "Beyoncé." He said while pointing his finger.

The teacher checked Damian's name after getting a real answer. My eyes went to Janis who seemed to hold in her laugh which made me burst into laughter at the way he said it before turning around to face Ms. Madame Park, which she soon called me out to pay attention. Meanwhile, on the other hand, Janis and Damian pretended to do their work to hide their laughter so the teacher didn't hear them.