5~Back To Delhi

Please Read note at end...It's important...

Enjoy reading...

HAPPY MAHASHIVARATRI🕉

HAR HAR MAADEV🕉
।हरहर महादेव।🕉
ಓಂ ನಮ: ಶಿವಾಯ🕉

Tara's POV:-

These 20days passed in blur. Right now I'm going back to Delhi with my baby. Even bhai is with us for shifting.

It's really difficult for me to leave Mumbai. Yesterday in my office farewell party I cried a lot even Kiara too. In short period they all became my family. I will miss them.🥺

Most worst thing is I'm going back to Delhi. From 10years I'm avoiding this situation but see finally I'm going.

Whenever someone takes name of Delhi, the first person I remember is ADI. My first love. Everyone thought that I moved on but seriously am I????... Answer is no and never.

I met Adi when I was 10years old. He is my neighbor. He became my crush and then it begins to love. He became my life. Everything is going great until his marriage, yes he married, but not with me...with my childhood bestfriend Mohini . He loved me lot but don't know the reason for his betrayal.

After that I left Delhi and got married with Aman.
Then Avi entered in my life as happiness. I thought everything is going to be normal.......but you know what???.. I'm again wrong, Aman left us( me and my son).

Life is always unpredictable for me and I don't have any complaints regarding this because I'm very strong and I can handle everything.
With this i don't know when I dozed off.....

Few hours later...

I reached my home.Avi directly landed on mumma's lap, ofcourse he is moms favorite grandchild. I met with Diya( my sister-in-law) and my cute niece Siya. After years I chatted with my family. Mumma made more than 10 dishes, today all are mine and Avi's favorite.With full stomach we went back to our room and slept.

Next day, I woke up early in the morning because from tomorrow I'm joining in new office. I have to prepare for that, even mom made some Pooja arrangements in Mahadev temple, so we are going there to. I completed my morning rituals and Avi also got ready and we went for breakfast.

We all finished our breakfast and decided to go Temple. We settled in Samar's car and drove to Temple.
We reached to temple and completed our pooja. We decided to go back to home but suddenly someone pulled my dupatta's end, and my surprise it's little boy maybe near 2/3 years. I smiled at him and decided to lift him before I could do anything lady came near my age and took in his aram and said

" Baby why you running like this....you should not trouble your mom baby" ...

And she turned towards me, it's my time to be surprised because it's my Bestfriend ANJU(Adi's sister)..

" Tara ....tum yaha"...
Saying this she hugged me very tight but I didn't moved from my place.

_________________________________________

Kabir's POV:-

"Stop this Adi. You finished full bottle".
I snatched bottle from his hand.
We are sitting in my office penthouse and my mad friend is drinking continuously, what should I do with him....

"Kabir listen, tell your secretary to find about my Tara"...He said while removing his coat and kept on sofa hand.

" Adi what is this? Why now..."
I'm not gonna help this time.

" Actually Mohini wants to meet her. It's been month and she is to adamant for this".
He said while looking down.

" Is she mad? Really Adi ...now she want her forgiveness. Why Tara will forgive her that too after her dirty deeds. No way I'm not helping this time".
I'm really done with these two(Adi and Mohini).

" I know Kabir we did mistake but atleast we want to meet her once".

Sternly I said to him ..." See Adi 6 years back we went to Tara's house to know about her and what happened?.. her mother clearly told us that she is married to her college friend and happy with him. Even she is blessed with baby boy. But they didn't gave single information about her.Now stop this foolishness, she is Happy with her family and you just focus on your life and see what can you do" ...

After few minutes he went back to his house.

I know today I behaved rudely with him but it's mandatory.
I know about Mohini, now she is paying for her dirty tricks but before she is cunning woman.
I can't believe her due to her dirty tricks even my friend is also suffering.
About Tara, I always treated her like my own sister so this time I will not let her suffer. I don't want her to suffer again.
_________________________________________

Hey guys, actually I'm to disappointed today because there are 25-30 views on my story and only 1-2 likes. This not fare naa..with effort I'm writing this and there is no votes.

Is this wrong to atleast expect 15 like among 30 views.
If it's goes like this then I will drop this story here only. I will not continue maybe you people are not liking this.

I don't want behave rudely but please understand.

Thank you...