23. Biological father

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

1week later

After accident, Adi officially leave approved to Tara to take care for her son. She is way too grateful to company. In this week for second she didn't left Avi alone. For 24/7 she is attached with Avi like glue.

After that she thought Adi will ask her about Avi but for her goodness he gave her holiday. So she is very happy about this matter .

But on the other hand today Kabir's secret agent already gave their information file.

In Adhira Enterprise's

Adi is waiting for kabir, every second is like hour for him. Suddenly adi's cabin door bursts and there come out Kabir.

Adi forwarded his hand, took file from him.

In file.

Name:- Late Aman. Sheshadri

Occupassion:- Account financial.
.
.
Birth date:- -

Birthplace:- Sheshadri orphanage.
.
.

Spouce:- Sitara

Children:- Avyan
.
..
.
Without reading full he closed the file and gave to Kabir. He took it and started reading.

In frustration Adi said
" Nothing is there in file to suspicious. I don't know why I wasted my 1week."

After 30minutes,
Kabir looked up from the file and asked,

" you didn't read whole file right?"

Adi is clueless, he started
" Aman is B+ve blood group"

Adi looked at file and it's true. So he said Kabir to go through file and tell him .

Kabir said
" Not only this here we have Avi's birth certificate and Tara's delivery report and there registration marriage certificate. "

Reading whole file kabir questioned.
" Tara's birth date?"

Adi replied
"Jan 17teen"

Kabir asked
" When you married to mohini?"

Adi said
" Jan 23rd"

Kabir said
" You know what, Adi is born on October 24. Exact 9months 7days after Tara's birthday. And last 10 year ago you both are in Coorg.right?"

Adi replied
" Exactly...and wait I rember that day in hurry I didn't took condom with me, so she said that she will take birth control pill"

Kabir replied
" everything is ok but why this Aman Sheshadri. That too orphan married to 3 months pregnant Tara."

Adi asked in confusion
" Tara married, when she was 3months preganent? That too orphan?"

Kabir gave marriage certificate paper and said.
" See this register marriage on April 24th. So according delivery date she is 3months preganent. And one more thing Avi is not premature baby according to hospital report ".

Adi scanned whole file through his eyes. With sigh rested his head on table. And asked to Kabir
" How your secret agent got all private information?"

Kabir smirked said
" That's why we call him secret agent. He has many connections. Don't worry about this focus on main subject."

Adi stood from his chair and said
" Then let's go to meet My Son...."

Both left the cabin.

In Tara's Residence:-

Diya, Tara and her mother sitting on couch. Avi and siya both are sleeping in room. As usual sam is in clinic.

Adi and Kabir entered infront of Tara's resident and knocked the door.

Diya went to open door. She welcomed them inside but Tara is not happy with their arrival so she immediately texted to sam about Adi and Kabir's presence.

Tara's mother made them to sit and Diya gave water. But adi's whole focus on Tara.

Adi cleared his throat and asked
" How is Avyan now?"

Before anyone could reply Tara replied in hurry
" Yes...yes..he is absolutely fine now. Thank you for your concern"

Adi and kabir both are aware that Tara is trying to not to pick Avi's topic.

Adi replied
" Well ...then it's good. Actually I'm here for some important work"

Sam entered inside and asked
" what is that important work Mr. Aditya Nanda?"

Adi gave smile and said
" Directly I will come to the point who is Avi's Biological father?"

Tara started sweating, even sam is also in fear. Still they composed themselves and Tara replied
" Aman Sheshadri is Avi's father and my leaguelly married husband"

Adi stood from couch, one by one step went near tara. Standing feet distance he asked.
" No... Tara....I'm asking who is his Biological father...you know sperm donor...or should I tell you in the detail"

Before Tara could reply Sam said
" She told right....Aman Sheshadri...he is the Biological father ...end of the discussion...you may leave now"

Adi looked at sam and said
" Babies can't be born in 6 months Sam, if bychance they born then they called as premature and avi is not premature baby. Tara is 3months preganent in her marriage. We can't say that she is mother of his child before marriage because she is with me. More precisely you are doctor sam so you don't need more explanation...."

Sam and tara both are in shock because adi know every single detail correctly.

Kabir stood from his place and gave all files to Tara.

After seeing every file she dropped file and it fell down. Sam took papers and scanned.

Adi said
" So Mrs. Sheshadri...we know everything, better you say the truth. Don't you dare to hide anything. Orelse consequences will be..."

Tara cutted him in middle and yelled at him
" Or else...haa...what will you do..tell me...listen carefully...Yes .... YOU ARE THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER OF AVYAN. AVYAN IS YOUR SON."

Adi already know about the truth but after heeding from Tara tears are started flowing.

Tara continously sobbing, again she started
" Then listen after your marriage.....

○●○●○♡○●○●○

Today's Update.
I hope you like this chapter.

Next chapter will be Tara's truth.

So please vote and comment.
Stay healthy stay happy❤