21~Party

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

" Happy Birthday To you...Happy Birthday to you Anush...Happy Birthday to you......"

Everyone clapped with joy and Anush blow the candle and with the help of his parents he cutted the cake.

He gave first bite to his mom and next to his dad. Anush can't talk properly still but he blabbering something in his childish voice. Clapping and giggling also.

Guests were looking our cute birthday boy in pure adore.

After cake cutting everyone started showering their gifts and wishes to Birthday boy.

Anju organized party in their terrace. Whole terrace is shining like star. Kids were roaming around and elder were busy in gossiping.

In the side of corner Adi is sitting with his friend Kabir. He is the one who decorated the whole terrace with anju and workers.

He has more affection towards Anush. He always treated him as his son and even Anush also love his Mama lot.

He is emerged with Kabir then his eyes caught glimpse of Tara.

Tara and sam were entering the terrace with Diya and siya. Adi didn't recognize Diya and siya but right now his whole focus is on Tara, who is looking like goddess to him.

Tara is in plain blue color shining saree paired with black blouse. She is wearing single thread gold chain, simple blue color stone earrings and blue stone bracelet. Very minimal makeup. She is looking classy and this what he love about her.

Tara and her family went near birthday boy and wished him and presented there gift. Anju is very happy and she introduced her in-laws to Tara and her family. Anju's in-laws welcome with her warm smile and in less minute they started with normal talk. Meanwhile adi's sole focus is only on Tara.

In other corner Kalyani also standing with pale face. She is there just for her grand child but after knowing that nobody cared about her presence, after giving him blessings she went back to home.

Adi's trance broke when Kabir called Tara and sam.

Siya in Tara's arm. She came to meet Kabir with sam and Diya. Firstly Tara introduced Diya to Kabir as Samarthya's wife and Siya as their child.

Kabir went to take Siya but she more leaned on Tara's shoulder, kabir made fake sad face and siya giggled looking at him.

For courtesy Tara introduced Diya to Adi but she mentioned him as her Bestfriend's brother. Which eventually hurted him but he just nodded towards Diya and gave her small smile, she also returned him smile.

Then kabir called his wife Reva. Reva came their with her son Arjun. Kabir introduced Reva to everyone except Adi because he already know Reva and met before.

They all  started talking but Sam's whole attention is on Adi. Tara somehow know about her brother intention to hurt Adi but she stood quite.
For his luck Anju joined the group with her husband, taking this as opportunity Sam asked anju

" By the way Anju where is your sister-in-law  Mrs. Mohini Aditya Nanda?"...

Everyone knows that he eventually took her full name with Adi's name.

With hesitation Anju replied
" Actually Sam she ill so she didn't present here".

Sam mockingly chuckled and said
" Come on Anju we all know  about her. Anyway she only know how to ruin others life and she never cared about other's happiness. "

Tara wanted drag him out but she just held his hand, indicating him to stop. Even Diya also cursing her husband silently.

Sam turned  towards Adi and asked
" How is your wife left you alone here Mr. Aditya Nanda. Don't tell me that you again cheated her also"

Kabir said in serious tone
" Stop this Sam"

But this time with seriousness Sam said
" Why Kabir...why should I stop?... He is the cheater. And you know it's not big deal to him to cheat once again."

Without uttering word Adi stormed out.
Tension is thick in the place.

After few minutes Sam said to Anju and Harish
" Sorry ...due to me your party disturbed "

Saying this hs went outside.

Tara and Diya apologizes for Sam's behavior and without any choice Tara and diya followed him.

Anju sighed in sadness and again involved in party with her husband.

Adi went to his home and barged to his room.

On the other hand Tara is way to furious on Sam. She gave him good lecture for his behavior in party. Even Tara's mother also scolded him. Sam also  know whatever he created drama in party it is completely wrong because its Anju's son birthday. But he can't keep cool after seeing adi's face. It's their luck that nobody heed to Sam's word orelse it will create bigdrama.

Tara gave good amount lecture to him and he said that he will not behave like this ever. But who she is talking...her brother sam...he will never listen when it comes to Adi and her relationship

Tara went to her room and saw Avi is already sleeping. Today he went picnic from his school. So he refused go party and rested with his Grand mother.

Even anju also asking about Avyanin party, she told that He is tired due to picnic.

She laid beside Avi. Embraced him and after sensing his mother touch, in sleeping state he hugged her and kept his head on her chest and both drifted into deep slumber.

With lots of drama there day ended.

Next day.

Tara as usual went to office and emerged in her work.

It's evening and her finance report is ready and she want Adi's signature on it. In these month, he avoided him but today she can't do that because she wanted discuss some office stuff with him. So she went to meet him.

After knocking door, she went inside. He gestured her to take seat. After that they both discussed related office work but in pure professional way. She decided to leave and went to near door but her steps halted due to Adi's word

" क्या तुम सच में हमारे प्यार को भुल गयी  हो तारा।"

( You really forgot our love Tara)

She turned towards him and saw tears in his eyes. 

His voice is too broken. She wanted to embrace him very badly but she composed herself and with sad smile she relied

" बुल  जानेवाली  प्यार  मैंने कभी  किया  नही।
                           और ......
याद रहें जैसे अब उस्स प्यार में खुछ रहा नही।

( A/N:- I don't know exactly translation but it's something she said that she never forgot their love but neither now she wanted rember that.)

Saying this she stormed out.

He looked at closed door and her words started ringing in his mind continously. He cursed himself for his condition.

                         ●●●♡●●●

This is it for today.
Stay Happy and Stay Healthy.
Love you all.
Thank you❤